St George's University Medicine Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Still haven't had an email or anything through track yet :frown:

anyone else in this position?
Original post by Kev.1995
Still haven't had an email or anything through track yet :frown:

anyone else in this position?

Did you not recieve the UKCAT cut off email?
Reply 182
Original post by AtomicMan
Did you not recieve the UKCAT cut off email?

yeah I did, I do meet the cut off :smile: but everyone seems to be getting their interview invitations today!
yeah I did, I do meet the cut off :smile: but everyone seems to be getting their interview invitations today!

Ive yet to recieve an interview invitation, and 3 of my choices have started sending them out lol...

Seems we just need to be patient :/
Original post by lordmackery
Not fair!!! 10 more days of prep than me :wink:

Hehe I know! I have a whole month to prepare, so thankful :-) congratulations! Oh you'll hear the outcome before me though :tongue:

Original post by Meltingice
When did you send your application? Congrats btw :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sent it off on 5th October- what about you? Thank you, I'm sure you'll hear soon, especially as you're guaranteed an interview here anyway!
Reply 185
I sent mine on the 12th I think! Would that mean my potential invitation would be a bit later than yours?
I sent mine on the 12th I think! Would that mean my potential invitation would be a bit later than yours?

I sent mine on the last day....

Slightly worry about the gcse section. I do meet the min requirement of 416 points? But that's because I have 2A*. I have 1B though......

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 187
Original post by Meltingice
I sent mine on the last day....

Slightly worry about the gcse section. I do meet the min requirement of 416 points? But that's because I have 2A*. I have 1B though......

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sent mine on the 10th and I've got an interview so I don't think its by that and I have 2A*'s and 2B's so your fine on that note tbh I think its down to ukcat score and in order for that cause year time my friend got the first interview slot on the 5th of december with a ukcat of 680 average. I think location comes into it aswell with people living further being given more time to sort out travel but thats just my thoughts
Original post by aggie30
I sent mine on the 10th and I've got an interview so I don't think its by that and I have 2A*'s and 2B's so your fine on that note tbh I think its down to ukcat score and in order for that cause year time my friend got the first interview slot on the 5th of december with a ukcat of 680 average. I think location comes into it aswell with people living further being given more time to sort out travel but thats just my thoughts

A friend of mine sent hers on the 13th and has an interview for next week, I sent mine before hers and mine's next month. We both live fairly close to london, so don't really know how the invites are being handed out guys! Only thing I can think of is ukcat- she had 680 or something and I have 648.
Reply 189
Original post by TaraBelle
A friend of mine sent hers on the 13th and has an interview for next week, I sent mine before hers and mine's next month. We both live fairly close to london, so don't really know how the invites are being handed out guys! Only thing I can think of is ukcat- she had 680 or something and I have 648.

Yh I think UKCAT has something to do with it and wow next week thats so soon! although I have mine on the 20th of december and my UKCAT is 652.5
Original post by aggie30
Yh I think UKCAT has something to do with it and wow next week thats so soon! although I have mine on the 20th of december and my UKCAT is 652.5

well then yours should have been earlier than mine :/ I think it's just completely random!
I knowww, I'm so glad I have a month to prepare, she's really stressing atm and I wouldn't wanna be in her position!
Reply 191
I haven't heard anything and met all the cut offs :frown:My UKCAT is 657.5, I wonder how they choose :redface:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Gcayte
I haven't heard anything and met all the cut offs :frown:My UKCAT is 557.5, I wonder how they choose :redface:

did you mean 657.5 there? :s
Reply 193
did you mean 657.5 there? :s

Yeah haha, I was on my phone :tongue:
Reply 194
Interview on the 4th December! :biggrin:
Gap year applicant and sent of form on 28th September!
UKCAT 647.5
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 195
Original post by manunited1993
Yes! Got an interview for the 4th of December :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Same! What time is yours at?? :smile:
Original post by Gcayte
Yeah haha, I was on my phone :tongue:

ah thought so, well last year's interviews seem to be going well into march so I wouldn't worry :smile:

btw can anyone link me to last year's applicants thread like this one?
Interview for the 13th!!! (december, not tomorrow) Ahhhhh so happy right now, time to get prepping!

Original post by lordmackery
Interview for 3rd December!

Original post by manunited1993
Yes! Got an interview for the 4th of December :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Congratulations guys!
Reply 198
Wooh interview on the 10th, gonna order some interview books now...:vroam:

Happy prepping all :smile:
Original post by Poopy
Wooh interview on the 10th, gonna order some interview books now...:vroam:

Happy prepping all :smile:

congratz, can I ask when you sent your UCAS form off?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending