The Student Room Group

Cardiff Medical School Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

nothing yet
Original post by scarlets1995
Has anyone had their formal offers through UCAS yet or have any idea when we will be told?

No nothing through UCAS yet
Reply 982
:smile:

Has anyone with 6A*s or less at GCSE got an interview yet?

so... 24 points or less? xxxxxxxxxx
Reply 983
Has anyone had their formal offer yet or does anyone know when they're gonna send them through? They said it would be in the new year, so I thought they'd have sent them out by now.
inb4: internationals talking about receiving a welcome to cardiff (the area not the uni) sort of email for overseas help, etc. and mixed emotions of how this email made them feel.

personally i was hoping it was an interview offer but the email wasn't too bad :tongue: considering the hallabally of the exams i am in..
Reply 985
Original post by Elwyn
Thanks they went really well. Hope you've seen the light and decided to firm Cardiff...

Hey Elwyn, do you remember when last years overseas applicants were called for interviews?
Reply 986
Original post by Eureka!
Hey Elwyn, do you remember when last years overseas applicants were called for interviews?

I have no idea sorry, maybe take a browse through last years thread and see if you can find anything that may help.
Reply 987
Does anyone know when the next batch of offers go out?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 988
Original post by Elwyn
I have no idea sorry, maybe take a browse through last years thread and see if you can find anything that may help.

There were a couple of international students on last years thread but all of them got rejected in the end or stopped posting so I don't really know what happened
Alright :smile: thank you
Reply 989
AHHH I CANT BELIEVE IT!! I have an interview!!! My first one yet! :biggrin:DD I was really starting to lose all hope! If anyone is interested to know I got 6a*s and 6a's at GCSE so my "point score" would technically be 24. So thanks to all those saying 25 would be the cut off and scaring me!! :wink: ahaha
Original post by Examcram
AHHH I CANT BELIEVE IT!! I have an interview!!! My first one yet! :biggrin:DD I was really starting to lose all hope! If anyone is interested to know I got 6a*s and 6a's at GCSE so my "point score" would technically be 24. So thanks to all those saying 25 would be the cut off and scaring me!! :wink: ahaha

WELL DONE!!!!! When is your interview? :biggrin:
Reply 991

Congratulations!!! Best of luck! Same score as me so hopefully I'm in with a chance of an interview too! Seriously, well done I'm so excited for you and thank you for giving me a bit of hope!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations !!!
Just a question... when is it ? and are you an overseas applicant?
Got an interview 29th Jan, anyone else?
Reply 994
Original post by savage903
Got an interview 29th Jan, anyone else?

Congratulations! Can I ask what are your grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 995
what are the chances of getting an offer in march if you had your interview back in december?
Original post by AspiringGenius
I don't udnerstamd why mine was so bad- most people on here seem to have had a nice time. Oh well, at least it was good prep for awful interviews. I hope any others I may or may not get are ok. I was quite excited about the chance of going to Cardiff but I suppose I juat have to look out for other things now.

My interview was exactly the same! Some of the panel were nice, the other person literally interrogated me and my reasoning resulting in a longer than expected interview!

Anyone know when exactly we find out on offers/rejection post-interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GeniusDoctor
My interview was exactly the same! Some of the panel were nice, the other person literally interrogated me and my reasoning resulting in a longer than expected interview!

Anyone know when exactly we find out on offers/rejection post-interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I've sort of given up hope of Cardiff, I'm waiting to hear elsewhere :smile:
Cardifffffff is killing meeeeee!!! Can they just say something already?!

Actually have they got back to any internationals yet?

Reply 999
Original post by akansha_sinha
Cardifffffff is killing meeeeee!!! Can they just say something already?!

Actually have they got back to any internationals yet?

Not yet :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending