The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
Atif
Hi! Just wondering is anyone has applied for accounting and finance @ leeds?:smile:

Yeah me, its my insurance choice.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
wow thats great..finally someone..do u know anyone else doing that course at leeds...did u go to open day? how was it? who who went?
Reply 3
no
yes - i liked the campus and the course sounded very good
lots of people went as it was a whole business school open day
Reply 4
Applied myself, though I didn't see many people on the open day.
Reply 5
Atif
Hi! Just wondering is anyone has applied for accounting and finance @ leeds?:smile:

Yeh....Leeds is my Insurance choice, with Nottingham being my 1st choice.
Reply 6
Hi guys. I am applying for a course in Acc + Finance this year.

I was wondering what was it about Finance that made you want to pursue it at university. Also, which aspects of Finance are you particularly interested in?
Reply 7
The possible Financial rewards at the end of the line
Plus a study year abroad.
Dubai!?! That's a long way to come!
Reply 8
hi,
ive also got a conditional offer from leeds uni for accounting and finance. they want AAB!!
if i dont make them grades, will they still let me in??

also is there anybody out there thats doing the course already. What do you think of it?

thanks
Reply 9
Tubzee
hi,
ive also got a conditional offer from leeds uni for accounting and finance. they want AAB!!
if i dont make them grades, will they still let me in??

also is there anybody out there thats doing the course already. What do you think of it?

thanks

Well I'm a student at the Business School and I regularly help out at the open days. In one of the main presentations it always gets said that if you miss an offer by 2 grades you almost certainly won't get in (they say that they've never accepted anyone who's missed by two grades at the business school :p: )

As for missing one grade, yes, it is possible to still get in but this is probably dependant on how popular the course is. Accounting and finance is fairly popular from what I see with the number of people at the open days so it's probably tougher getting in when you miss one grade than some of the other courses. :wink:

Latest