The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

The Ask a Current University of Southampton Student Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Hello and welcome to the Ask a Southampton Student thread. :biggrin:

Many thanks to @Joli for starting this thread originally. :smile:

I'm CheeseIsVeg, I study Chemistry at the University of Bristol and I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. :woo:

Also around to answer questions are:
@Lilfreckles541 (Biomed student)
@MedicalMuffins (Medicine student)
@cherry1011 (Medicine student)
@hrusse2 (recent offer holder for Archaeology & anthropology)

Feel free to tag them below. :grin:

Tag one of us in this thread and we'll be sure to get back to you with an answer to your question(s). :banana:

For a big list of "Ask a Student" threads, click here.

Original post by Joli
Hey all!

Some of the other university boards have this, so thought it might be worth doing something like this for the University of Southampton.

I'm a current student, as are quite a few of the others who have been posting here, but thought it might be useful to have a single thread with just questions and answers in to make it a bit easier to ask and get a definite and quick reply, and to see other answers. I've had a few questions sent individually, and again, it's probably best if everyone can see the questions and answers more easily :smile:

So if you're thinking of coming here (or about to start here), ask away! Whether it's about halls, courses, facilities, Southampton life, nightlife, things to do, meeting people, the atmosphere or just what it's like to be here - ask away!

If you're a current student, feel free to help! :smile:

If you do post in here, I'll do my best to reply within the day!

i have applied Msc computer science but no reply yet, could you pass on email where can i ask?
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by hark69
i have applied Msc computer science but no reply yet, could you pass on email where can i ask?

Best to contact admissions I'm afraid. Look on the Uni website for admissions for your particular course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending