The Student Room Group

What's your favorite show that got cancelled?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Samurai Jack:frown:
Gavin & Stacey! I have this curse where I find a program that I truly love & I could watch forever. As soon as I begin to get into it, it announces there's no more series'! I'd love to see more Friends, too. :biggrin:

I watched Skins once; hated it. It was so unrealistic, yet that has god knows how many series'! Damn this curse of mine :frown:
Kenan and kel
Little Miss Jocelyn.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 584
Stargate
Greek. Basically, the story was about a college student joining a frat house but you never get to see the student graduate - the last season was 12 episodes (half a normal season) and was clearly just there to round up everything. I wish they'd had the proper season to clear everything up properly - it felt so rushed!
Flash forward
Original post by alis-volatpropriis
Charmed.. I knew it had to end eventually but yeah.. Didn't want it to.

Dexters final season today... Gonna be really upset about it finishing :/

Ringer.. I actually really liked it, only lasted one season which was annoying.

Fringe.. I miss Walter and his crazy ideas and crude jokes.. I really enjoyed that show

The thing with Dexter though, is that it is just meant to end. They knew this was the last season so they're going to finish the show properly. It didn't get cancelled, it's just ending, so that's better. But I know what you mean, it is sad when a show you've watched for years ends.

Can't believe Fringe has been cancelled... I'm in season 2 now and it's great!
Reply 588
Original post by Cluck
Defying Gravity, although it seems I'm in a very, very small minority that actually remembers it!

I remember it! It was a really intriguing concept and things were just starting to get really interesting. :rolleyes:
Reply 589
Rules Of Engagement- loved that show
Reply 590
Emily Owens M.D. :frown:
Friends :frown:
Original post by hothedgehog
The thing with Dexter though, is that it is just meant to end. They knew this was the last season so they're going to finish the show properly. It didn't get cancelled, it's just ending, so that's better. But I know what you mean, it is sad when a show you've watched for years ends.

Can't believe Fringe has been cancelled... I'm in season 2 now and it's great!

I prefer shows to end in their own time. I'm sad when a show ends but it's better to go out on a roar than a whimper (if possible). It's less likely to feel rushed and be more satisfying.
Reply 593
Original post by myblueheaven339
Got to be secret circle :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

can't believe it got cancelled, they left us on a cliffhanger:frown: I was disappointed at the ending, it didn't show who Cassie got with!
Reply 594
Original post by Futility
I remember it! It was a really intriguing concept and things were just starting to get really interesting. :rolleyes:

The show's creator thankfully released all the juicy details about how it would have progressed and ended, I recently discovered :s-smilie:
Original post by Mia_baines
Friends :frown:
Would you say Friends was cancelled though? I thought the actors and the powers that be agreed to end it.

Mine would be Happy Endings. :frown:
The Secret Circle, The Nine Lives of Chloe king, and Flash Forward
Reply 597
The Mighty Boosh. I wish they could've at least made another series.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reformed2010
Would you say Friends was cancelled though? I thought the actors and the powers that be agreed to end it.

Mine would be Happy Endings. :frown:

well, i suppose it was jennifer anniston really, she became too big after her marriage to brad pitt, so i suppose its really her fault.She wanted to become a movie star, rather than just tv. Damn you jennifer!
and didnt that only run for like 3 seasons? :teehee:
Spooks

Quick Reply

Latest