The Student Room Group

BSMS or Keele?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ViceVersa
See I thought you were insinuating Keele looks straight to the UKCAT first, which isn't the case.

Btw don't feel I'm being biased in any way just because I happened to be going there next year. They are both amazing med schools IMO.

Sorry no I didn't mean to make it sound like that, phrased it badly :smile:. Agreed, both are great med schools :smile:.
Reply 21
Original post by halfadoc
Sorry no I didn't mean to make it sound like that, phrased it badly :smile:. Agreed, both are great med schools :smile:.

Yes they are :h:
Reply 22
Hey guys Im also deciding whether or not to apply to BSMS or keele...

My academics are-

1)6A*s 4As at GCSE
2)AAAC at AS level with predicted AAA and I have a A* in Extended project if that helps
3) UKCAT was 635 which is ok

I'm leaning more towards Brighton but any help would be nice :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by xHJCx
Hey guys Im also deciding whether or not to apply to BSMS or keele...

My academics are-

1)6A*s 4As at GCSE
2)AAAC at AS level with predicted AAA and I have a A* in Extended project if that helps
3) UKCAT was 635 which is ok

I'm leaning more towards Brighton but any help would be nice :smile:

Sounds like you are a good candidate for either provided the AS level C isn't in biology/chemistry? If it is then you will have more difficulties wherever you apply (but its certainly not impossible). Good luck with application!
Reply 24
Original post by halfadoc
Sounds like you are a good candidate for either provided the AS level C isn't in biology/chemistry? If it is then you will have more difficulties wherever you apply (but its certainly not impossible). Good luck with application!

Yer the C was unfortunately in chemistry do BSMS look at AS results with a lot of emphasis or is it more A level predictions ?
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending