The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi. I'm Will. Providing I get the grades I will be attending St Mary's college to study Mathematics.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Oh and I'm a male from Bristol.
Hello, I'm Adam, 18, male, from Bournemouth (only 7 hours by car), and studying Maths at Cuths.

Woo, as they say, hoo!
Reply 4
Oh crap,I missed age too. I'm 18 too :smile:
Reply 5
(only 7 hours by car),

Drive to Bristol and fly!
Reply 6
Helloo, I'm dani, and I'll be coming to Durham for definite in October (unconditional due to reapplying woo :biggrin:) I'm 19 from Newcastle (so not far to travel! - 7 hours Adam?! That's dedication!) and I'll be 20 when I start - argh. I'm goin to St John's to do combined arts (classics and theology) and I can't freaking wait!!

That's it :biggrin:
Reply 7
Hey, I'm Rosie, 19, from Manchester and ditto Dani I'll definitely be coming in October to do Maths at Marys along with Will as he shall get his grades!
Reply 8
Tiger_Lily
Hey, I'm Rosie, 19, from Manchester and ditto Dani I'll definitely be coming in October to do Maths at Marys along with Will as he shall get his grades!

Hee :biggrin: Positive thinking, always good!
I have a friend at Mary's now, and I've been to visit her - it seems v nice. Excellent toasties :biggrin:
Reply 9
Excellent toasties

Some people say they're burnt,but I like my food well done and they looked just right for me :smile:
Reply 10
ssmoose
Some people say they're burnt,but I like my food well done and they looked just right for me :smile:

Burnt, my bum! Mine was a mars bar one, and twas perfect :biggrin: Mmm.
Reply 11
sidekick
Burnt my bum!

Don't want to know how you managed that one:confused:
Reply 12
paddylad
Don't want to know how you managed that one:confused:

:p: Don't remove the comma to make me look like some kind of overly-fond-of-toasties-perv! I know your cunning ways!
Reply 13
sidekick
:p: Don't remove the comma to make me look like some kind of overly-fond-of-toasties-perv! I know your cunning ways!

I have no idea how that could have happended!
:ninja:
Reply 14
paddylad
I have no idea how that could have happended!
:ninja:

:poke: fiend! :biggrin:
Reply 15
sidekick
:poke: fiend! :biggrin:

Poke me not oh mighty poker!
Reply 16
paddylad
Poke me not oh mighty poker!

:poke:

Stop diverting the thread paddy! :p:
Reply 17
sidekick

Stop diverting the thread paddy! :p:

O rite, woops!
Mwah ha ha
Reply 18
I am Talya from Surrey and I shall be studying Physics and Astronomy at Butler :biggrin:

My boyfriend, Sam, will also be attending to study NatSci (focus on Geology and Biology)

Go Durham!
Reply 19
sidekick
Hee :biggrin: Positive thinking, always good!
I have a friend at Mary's now, and I've been to visit her - it seems v nice. Excellent toasties :biggrin:

Castle toasties are better.

NB I haven't actually ever tried a Mary's toastie, but Castle is just better in general :p:

Latest