The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Chances of getting into LSE MSc

Hi there, I am applying to do a masters in Global Politics at LSE.

I have no extra Curricular activity or work experience to put down. All I have is my undergraduate degree in International Relations. I got a low 2:1 in my second year and the chances are, I'll get a 2:1 at the end of it.

My question is, is it even worth me applying to LSE, what do you think my chances are?

All comments welcome, be as honest as you like :smile: Thanks

Bill.
Reply 1
Anyone.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Honestly depends where you went, how good your cover letter is - a friend of mine got in a this year with a mid 2.1, but from a decent university. He had very few extracurriculars.

He's doing comparative politics, which has about a 1/5 acceptance (or at least, that's what they report.)

I honestly say go for it - you have nothing to lose, besides the time applying and the fee :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by irishstudent2012
Honestly depends where you went, how good your cover letter is - a friend of mine got in a this year with a mid 2.1, but from a decent university. He had very few extracurriculars.

He's doing comparative politics, which has about a 1/5 acceptance (or at least, that's what they report.)

I honestly say go for it - you have nothing to lose, besides the time applying and the fee :smile:

Thanks for the reply. The University I attend does not rank well on any university league table. I go to Staffordshire University :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending