The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pacquiao has to win early. The longer it goes on, the favourite Floyd will be and he looks after himself so well, he will get stronger as the fight goes on.

It's going to be mad boys! Build up will be immense as it probably will be Floyd vs Freddie

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aky786UK
Pacquiao has to win early. The longer it goes on, the favourite Floyd will be and he looks after himself so well, he will get stronger as the fight goes on.

It's going to be mad boys! Build up will be immense as it probably will be Floyd vs Freddie

Posted from TSR Mobile

Build-up will be the best part of the event obvs. Fight will be a dud imo.
Brilliant interview

Great performance from Murray. But GGG is the best boxer in the world.
Reply 6004
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Great performance from Murray. But GGG is the best boxer in the world.

The world is going too far he's one of the best atm defo a fan. People saying lemieux will beat GGG LOL!!
Original post by umzz
The world is going too far he's one of the best atm defo a fan. People saying lemieux will beat GGG LOL!!

I think he is man. I just picture GGG and Floyd in the ring together; even at 154, it doesn't look pretty for Floyd. GGG, Floyd, Rigo and maybe Wlad/Pac are all in that top tier. I think Murray beats Lemieux.
Reply 6006
GGG would beat Floyd with ease.

Ward vs GGG simply has to happen at some point.

Cotto doesn't stand a chance, I think GGG will become the undisputed champion before he moves up.
Golovkin is scary. Think I read that in 376 amatuer fights he has never been dropped...

Cotto will probably duck him but hopefully he moves up and takes out both wars and froch

Definately the greatest Champion today. Maybe one of the best in history if he carries on the way he is
Reply 6008
Brilliant interview

Classic Ricky couldn't stop laughing. The part when he talked about the purses and said it'd make you have a w4nk LOL!
Ricky has always been a great laugh, what a legend.

Anyone heard about LA Times mistaking tim bradley for floyd lol

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2372937-los-angeles-times-mistakes-timothy-bradley-for-floyd-mayweather

"Looks like he belongs in a disabled place never mind a boxing ring" LOL wow Tyson fury really is the king of trash talk right now. Literally laughing the whole way through the interview haha.

Btw i think he's right about may vs PAC. They'll deliberately make it controversial so They can do it again
Reply 6012
Anyone catch the eubank, fury and frampton fights? I caught the ending of the eubank fight saw some highlights he looked really good from what I saw. Fury looked great showed a masterclass against Hammer. Framptons right hand is something else, I think he's #2 in the division after Rigo. No one beats rigo especially not with a brawler kinda style

Posted from TSR Mobile
5/6 years ago this would have been the best fight ever. You had the best defensive fighter in mayweather up against the most aggressive fighter in pacquiao not forgetting his quick hand speed and strong hitting too. Then I would have fancied pacquiao to ko mayweather in the late rounds. This fight is 5 years too late. Easy decision win for mayweather
Original post by umzz
Anyone catch the eubank, fury and frampton fights? I caught the ending of the eubank fight saw some highlights he looked really good from what I saw. Fury looked great showed a masterclass against Hammer. Framptons right hand is something else, I think he's #2 in the division after Rigo. No one beats rigo especially not with a brawler kinda style

Posted from TSR Mobile

Saw the Fury and Frampton fights, both impressive, especially the latter. Heard the Eubank Jr fight was very good. Great night for the Brits. Reckon Fury might actually get Wlad after he beats Jennings.
Reply 6015
Saw the Fury and Frampton fights, both impressive, especially the latter. Heard the Eubank Jr fight was very good. Great night for the Brits. Reckon Fury might actually get Wlad after he beats Jennings.

Most likely he's fighting wlad next unless he vacates plus the president of HBO Sports was there to watch fury so all signs point to that fight. Hope they get it over here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6016
Anyone watch the PBC fights?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by umzz
Anyone watch the PBC fights?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. Thurman-Guerrero was good but easy work for One-Time when all was said and done - round 10 was brilliant though. Molina looked so bad against Broner, horrible fight.

Best gif ever...

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6018
Thurman/Khan is what I want to see next, it would answer a lot of question that I have about both fighters.
Press conference was big, bring on May 2nd!! lol I love the way how manny just casually said, ''I can easily break his defence, no problem''

Latest