The Student Room Group

Girls, do you prefer circumcised or uncircumcised men....?

I have been told that I might well need circumcision as I suffer from phimosis and have tried a lot of steroid cream and had a preputioplasty operation but still no luck in fully retracting. In the states, most men are circumcised at birth. However, not so much over here. What do you generally prefer with intercourse? Obv I want to avoid circumcision but sex will always be painful and troublesome if I don't get it done as horrific as it is as an operation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
To be honest it wouldn't bother me either way, I've only ever dealt with uncircumcised though.
Reply 3
Original post by gemmam
To be honest it wouldn't bother me either way, I've only ever dealt with uncircumcised though.

'Dealt with'.

So we might describe you as a 'cock wrangler'?
Reply 4
Original post by Norton1
'Dealt with'.

So we might describe you as a 'cock wrangler'?

I didn't know how else to word it.
Reply 5
any other girls? opinions appreciated
Reply 6
I like them circumcised.

*undercover circumcised male
Reply 7
uncircumcised is fine tbh it looks better that circumcised!! Just to be clear...I googled both of them and saw pictures and then compared!!
Reply 8
Original post by newts2k
In the states, most men are circumcised at birth.

What do you mean by birth. Do you mean as a baby. I mean in my country (claim to be a 100% Muslim) country we do it normally when the kids turn around the age of 5 or 6 but if the kid is a sissy than we delay it until he is ready for circumcision.
I have seen the circumcision of a son of my cousin and he did not cried either.
Few are circumcised when they are born so they dont need a circumcision. For example one of my cousin did not circumcised because he was born circumcised.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9
Does it hurt getting circumcised?
OP have you tried stretching?

Posted from TSR Mobile
As long as it does what it's supposed to do I don't really care.
Reply 11
Original post by jarasta
Does it hurt getting circumcised?
OP have you tried stretching?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The operation is painless because they inject ur balls so u don't feel pain then u need 2 week recovery time it hurts for the first few days wen u put medicine on it but afterwards doesn't hurt at all.
Reply 12
Original post by newts2k
I have been told that I might well need circumcision as I suffer from phimosis and have tried a lot of steroid cream and had a preputioplasty operation but still no luck in fully retracting. In the states, most men are circumcised at birth. However, not so much over here. What do you generally prefer with intercourse? Obv I want to avoid circumcision but sex will always be painful and troublesome if I don't get it done as horrific as it is as an operation

If I were you I would get it done. Circumcision is actually healthy for u and reduces chances of u getting certain STD's and diseases. Operation doesn't hurt at all it's done in 10-20min. It will hurt the first few days wen u put some medicine on it but afterwards it doesn't hurt at all. You will need 1-2week recovery time

EDIT: Wow neg's for saying something that is actually true?. Tsr yolo crew strikes again..
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by a10
The operation is painless because they inject ur balls so u don't feel pain then u need 2 week recovery time it hurts for the first few days wen u put medicine on it but afterwards doesn't hurt at all.

surely that must be terrifying?

a needle into your balls?

OWWW
Reply 14
Original post by printergirl
surely that must be terrifying?

a needle into your balls?

OWWW

it sounds awful but it isn't even painful seriously.
I've only ever experienced uncircumcised. But I don't think I'd be bothered either way.
Reply 16
Original post by a10
Circumcision is actually healthy for u and reduces chances of u getting certain STD's and diseases.

Questionable.

OP, only get it done if you think it will reduce your discomfort. Don't do it because you think women will prefer it.
Reply 17
lol i got it done when i was 15 didnt hurt at all.
Original post by a10
If I were you I would get it done. Circumcision is actually healthy for u and reduces chances of u getting certain STD's and diseases. Operation doesn't hurt at all it's done in 10-20min. It will hurt the first few days wen u put some medicine on it but afterwards it doesn't hurt at all. You will need 1-2week recovery time

EDIT: Wow neg's for saying something that is actually true?. Tsr yolo crew strikes again..

**** Gaspar Gomez and **** the ****in' yolo crew

Hung up on Scarface, again
Reply 19
Original post by Philbert
Questionable.

OP, only get it done if you think it will reduce your discomfort. Don't do it because you think women will prefer it.

TAKEN FROM NHS

There are several potential advantages and disadvantages associated with circumcising boys shortly after they are born.

For example:

Circumcision reduces the risk of developing a urinary tract infection (UTI), such as a bladder infection.

Circumcision reduces the risk of getting some types of sexually transmitted infections such as HIV.

Circumcision reduces the risk of developing cancer of the penis.

Read about why circumcision is necessary for more details about the potential advantages of circumcision.
Most healthcare professionals maintain that the potential benefits of circumcision are not strong enough to justify routine childhood circumcision.

Critics of circumcision argue that it has disadvantages, such as:
Reduced sensitivity an uncircumcised penis is more sensitive than a circumcised penis, meaning that circumcised men may experience less pleasure during sex.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest