The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
konnie DAMN huq of blue peter. i want to kill the lady. and apparently she's dating richard DAMN bacon. So thats the most annoyin lady on tv datin the most annoyin bloke of the radio. Man i feel sorry for the kids (should they have any). Their bloomin voices. konnie speaks out of her nose and richard BLOODY bacon just mumbles. how can you have someone on radio who mumbles?????????
ray
konnie DAMN huq of blue peter. i want to kill the lady. and apparently she's dating richard DAMN bacon. So thats the most annoyin lady on tv datin the most annoyin bloke of the radio. Man i feel sorry for the kids (should they have any). Their bloomin voices. konnie speaks out of her nose and richard BLOODY bakon just mumbles. how can you have someone on radio who mumbles?

so shes a coke head too then...
No, cmon. Connie Huq is adorable. Ive fancied her since I was about 9 (and not in a lustful way, a respectful way) haha. No i do like her.

That new woman who says "Nai" instead of "Now". grrr she deserves to be hated

ryan seacrest of americas funniest animals and americans funniest idols is pretty darn annoying too.
chico and chantelle. god ahhh
Most of these so-called "celebs" are absolutely bloody awful. A few who spring immediately to mind are that VILE Chantelle, Charlotte Church, that tart on the Iceland adverts, Carole Vorderman, Jordon/Peter, and Jade Goody. All of them utterly awful.
Reply 86
John Harris. Not really a celebrity as no-one who doesn't watch Newsnight Review will have heard of him, but he is a upper-middle class twit with bad hair.

(I wouldn't want him kicked off the telly mind, I enjoy shouting at him :smile: )
Reply 87
Not sure whether US President Bush can be considered a celeb or what, but he's definately the most disgusting/annoying person on earth.
Reply 88
Where do I start?

Ant and Dec, Chantelle, Davina MacCall, Dale Winton, Natasha Kaplinski, Jade Goody, Ulrika Johnsson, Jodie Marsh, Cat Deeley, Anne Robinson, David and Victoria Beckham, David Dickinson, Gary Lineaker (and most BBC footy commentators), Lorraine Kelly, Terry Wogan, Connie Huq, most of the Coronation Street/EastEnders/Emmerdale cast (all overrated and thrust down our throats)... that's all I can think of for now.
most of the cast of The Bill
Shabaz
A.ndy
Your mate should be hit round the head with as baseball bat.. shes a minger.. fake, and a numbskull... and her new show.. well.. theres no non-swear words that can describe that show... :dong:

It totally agree not only is chantelle vapid,vacuous and cant string a sentence together but she's also immoral for stealing someone elses bloke. i keep hoping everyone will just ignore her and then she will go away
Jimmy Carr - damn you!
Keith Chegwin
Jeremy Kyle
Oh and Richard Hammond, stupid short weasel
Reply 94
DartsOfPleasure
Oh and Richard Hammond, stupid short weasel

He's a hamster, not a weasel and he's cool. :p:
That's the one! He is *so* not cool - did you not see his 5 o' clock show with Mel? Eurgh
Reply 96
Hehehe, yeah. That was entertaining at times... kind of. But we can't hold that against him because it's all over now. :p:
So, no second series. What a shame! I think he is ok on top gear though, in small doses might I add
Carol Smillie? Sharon Osbourne? Louis Walsh? Joe Mace?
Carol Vorderman!! The tart!! :mad:

Latest