Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by im-allsmiles
I'm doing philosophy and maths hopefully:smile:

I like that combination :smile: Are you interested in sacred geometry at all?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Has anyone applied to do English Language & Communications with New Media Publishing? And if so could you inbox me and let me know what the lecturers are like etc if you've visited the uni. :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pop_tart
I like that combination :smile: Are you interested in sacred geometry at all?

haha:smile:
i've never heard of that, what is it?
Hey u guys do u no o hav wet into uoh with 220 ucas pts
Hi guys! Just got an unconditional offer to study diagnostic radiography at Herts this Sept :biggrin: I'm 25 and already have a degree (2.1 in Biomedical Sciences from Southampton Uni). I wanna live in Halls with nice people who aren't too mental lol which hall should I choose?!?!? Or is it better to go private rented?

Cheers, Ollie x
Reply 585
Original post by LastHype
Completely honestly, a slight disaster.

Yes the forum is a good night out, but the issue is there is only the forum. Batchwood should be avoided at all costs, you need to travel to St Albans/Watford for a decent night. Same goes for the general area, Hatfield is pretty awful. The people at the uni are great however.

Do people every go for nights out in London cause I know its only 20 or so miles away?
Original post by pdog8
Do people every go for nights out in London cause I know its only 20 or so miles away?

Well me & my friends did a few times, but only because one of us had a house there were we could crash. Generally I think it's very rare that people do, it's mostly St Albans/Watford.
Original post by ChloeBonner
That's the same course as me :-). Have you got an offer already or are you like starting your application at the end of the year?

Just been offered a place for radiography for September! Had my interview last week (as i was going through extra) see you in September!
Anybody doing radiography? Just been offered a place!
Reply 589
Anyone doing Education Studies ?
Original post by Znapdragon
Hi guys! Just got an unconditional offer to study diagnostic radiography at Herts this Sept :biggrin: I'm 25 and already have a degree (2.1 in Biomedical Sciences from Southampton Uni). I wanna live in Halls with nice people who aren't too mental lol which hall should I choose?!?!? Or is it better to go private rented?

Cheers, Ollie x

Hey I have Radiography here as my firm choice but mines only a conditional offer so nothings certain haha. I chose chapman purely because its cheapest and I'm not bothered too much because I know we'll be on placement a lot :-)
Original post by ChloeBonner
Hey I have Radiography here as my firm choice but mines only a conditional offer so nothings certain haha. I chose chapman purely because its cheapest and I'm not bothered too much because I know we'll be on placement a lot :-)

Oh cool! Yeah good point ;D but we're still there 60% percent of the time so I might pay a little extra for something flashier haha. Especially if I can set up a weekend job in hatfield before term starts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Znapdragon
Oh cool! Yeah good point ;D but we're still there 60% percent of the time so I might pay a little extra for something flashier haha. Especially if I can set up a weekend job in hatfield before term starts

Posted from TSR Mobile

P.s. Good luck! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied (got a place!) to go to Hertfordshire studying Management hopefully on DeHavilliand Campus :smile:
Am I the only one commuting rather than staying in halls?
Original post by sammiloczy

The people on TSR are only a very very small proportion of all first years. There are lots of first year commuters, not to worry!! :smile:
Reply 596

I'm a first year and commuting. I've got a job in the town in which I live and I don't live too far from Herts Uni anyway, travel connections are quite good and so for all of the aforementioned reasons I am commuting :smile:

I'm commuting as i only live about half an hour away :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 598

im commuting :smile:
Original post by Pop_tart
The people on TSR are only a very very small proportion of all first years. There are lots of first year commuters, not to worry!! :smile:

Hey, I see you graduated from Herts with a Linguistics degree last year :smile:
Would you know the degree success rate of last year's graduates?
Like what percentage of people got a 1st/2:1 on your course?
And what are you doing now, and what was your degree classification?
I would really appreciate a response to any of these questions! Cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending