The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Primary education at Edinburgh University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by emackenzie
Posted from TSR Mobile

ooooh I'll have a wee look at there :smile: haha yeah I'm thinking there will be waaay more girls so lucky you :wink: haha! oooh cool :biggrin:

oh and I'm going by myself :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 21
oh and I'm going by myself :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know if it will be lucky for the type of guy I am... :tongue: aww, I'm sure you'll make friends on the day! But yeah, darroch court looks the best option for me, as I'm lazy and don't want far to go to lectures etc :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by itsmaaarc
I don't know if it will be lucky for the type of guy I am... :tongue: aww, I'm sure you'll make friends on the day! But yeah, darroch court looks the best option for me, as I'm lazy and don't want far to go to lectures etc :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

awww I see xD yeaah hopefully ^.^ yeah as am I hahaha xS just roll out of bed and go to the lecture in my pjs! sounds awesome!
Reply 23
Posted from TSR Mobile

awww I see xD yeaah hopefully ^.^ yeah as am I hahaha xS just roll out of bed and go to the lecture in my pjs! sounds awesome!

They might take us to some accommodation on the day, I'm buzzing for this now! Have you firmed Edinburgh yet? :smile:
Reply 24
They might take us to some accommodation on the day, I'm buzzing for this now! Have you firmed Edinburgh yet? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope so!! same here!!:biggrin: not yet but think I will tonight :smile: so scary!
Reply 25
Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope so!! same here!!:biggrin: not yet but think I will tonight :smile: so scary!

Keep me posted, it's such a good feeling knowing that you are 100% going to Uni in September :biggrin:

Firstly, well done on getting and offer. Secondly, Darroch is a nice accommodation block, I've had a wild night or two there. And thirdly, may I ask your highers? I'm not personally going for Primary Ed (History at St Andrews) but my cousin is, and Edin is her first choice. I just want to know where she stands.
Reply 27
Keep me posted, it's such a good feeling knowing that you are 100% going to Uni in September :biggrin:

I firmed my offer for Edinburgh!! :biggrin: :biggrin: it is amazing but sooo scary :'D will defo need to get saving!
Reply 28
Original post by Calllu-m
Firstly, well done on getting and offer. Secondly, Darroch is a nice accommodation block, I've had a wild night or two there. And thirdly, may I ask your highers? I'm not personally going for Primary Ed (History at St Andrews) but my cousin is, and Edin is her first choice. I just want to know where she stands.

i know you never asked me but just incase i might be able to help :smile: i got AA (french+music) BB (chemistry+maths) and then C in english, all higher and got an unconditional!! i hope she gets in! :biggrin:
i know you never asked me but just incase i might be able to help :smile: i got AA (french+music) BB (chemistry+maths) and then C in english, all higher and got an unconditional!! i hope she gets in! :biggrin:

Ah she got B modern C Bio and is AC in int2 English and Maths and is predicted AAA in History RMPS and English higher and A in int 2 maths :biggrin: I hope she gets in too!
Reply 30
Original post by Calllu-m

Hi :smile: thanks for that info! Sorry for taking a while to reply to you! I hope you get on well with St. Andrews! The highers I have are drama (A), music (A), administration (B), biology (b) and English (b). As long as she has around 4 B's she should be fine for getting in :biggrin: good luck to her!
Reply 31
I firmed my offer for Edinburgh!! :biggrin: :biggrin: it is amazing but sooo scary :'D will defo need to get saving!

Aah this is amazing! I need to save too, but I have an addiction to shopping haha!
Hi :smile: thanks for that info! Sorry for taking a while to reply to you! I hope you get on well with St. Andrews! The highers I have are drama (A), music (A), administration (B), biology (b) and English (b). As long as she has around 4 B's she should be fine for getting in :biggrin: good luck to her!

Phew, thank's so much:biggrin:
Reply 33
Aah this is amazing! I need to save too, but I have an addiction to shopping haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah...I know the feeling....I got paid yesterday and I already spent half of it on clothes -.- I'm awful at spending money :P
Reply 34
Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah...I know the feeling....I got paid yesterday and I already spent half of it on clothes -.- I'm awful at spending money :P

I can tell we will become friends...haha! All my wages are going on the accommodation deposit this month! It will be worth it though :biggrin:
Reply 35
I can tell we will become friends...haha! All my wages are going on the accommodation deposit this month! It will be worth it though :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah! and be awful influences on eachother when shopping :'D haha! I shoudve done that....where do you work?:smile:
Reply 36
Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah! and be awful influences on eachother when shopping :'D haha! I shoudve done that....where do you work?:smile:

Wooops, lots of student debt haha! I work at EE, how about you?
Reply 37
Wooops, lots of student debt haha! I work at EE, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

wooooo!!:P haha! I work in h&m...so am constantly tempted by clothes D:
Reply 38
when are the visit days, i received my conditional offer a few days ago and have had no other information since.:s-smilie:
received an unconditional for Edinburgh today!!! SO HAPPY :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending