The Student Room Group

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Do you know where i can find the answer sheet for Question paper B282/01 - Terminal paper - Section B - Higher tier ??? otherwise there is little point doing it asi cant mark it :frown:
Reply 781
Never mind, managed to get my hands on them.
Reply 782
lol i did that for my mock exam
Reply 783
and where can i find the answer sheet as there isnt one that i can find :frown:
plsss guys can anyone find out the grade boundaries for higher tier maths igcse edexcel november 2007
hi,
does anyone know where to find the mark scheme for the edexcel igcse maths paper 4H november 2009...the edexcel website wont let me get it!
thanks for any help!
Reply 786

Um...do you have the non-calculator version for that? :o:
Edit: Actually it's okay :p: My school have posted it on their student area.
full marks on cwk... W.O.W. thats amazing!!

as for past papers, heres the edexcel website link that has some past papers on :smile:
http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gcse/gcse-leg/dt/1972/Pages/default.aspx
i've given you the full course link, if you're doing short course the website is okay-ish to navigate and i'm pretty sure theres some on there :smile:
theres only three or four, but i hope this helps!
i'm doing my exam next friday :eek3: but i think it should be okay, i did quite well in the cwk. hope yours goes well :smile:
HELP!!!
I've got gcse aqa economics exam tommorow, i need help as to which topics to revise.

Help will be greatly appreciated.
Need to mark a past paper :P
Thats the only paper I haven't got the answers for or marked ¬¬ Now I need to find the answers :/
Reply 791
Im doing Edexcel IGCSE maths Higher Tier... The GCSE Higher Tier paper looks like the IGCSE foundation paper -.-
Reply 792
I got my exam tomorrow in Edexcel Maths GCSE Linear. I am hoping to get anything from B-A* But the **** ***** I can be I left my f****** revision waayy to the last minute. But Im not throwing the towel in now. Im going to revise like a ******* dog. My exam isnt until 1:30PM so Im going to do INTENSIVE REVISION until 2:30AM and then sleep for a few hours. I need to cram as much as I can as well and efficient as Possible. NO RETAKES. I WANT TO DO MEDICINE.

So I have the determination and the brains. I just got to get my lazy arse up and start revising heavy. ALL SERIAL PROCRASINATORS AND PPL WHO MAY FOLLOW ON. Just learn from my mistakes how Im ******** myself and have to cram and start cramming now!!! I know I will. So good night all you examinees out there. Sweet dreams I know I won't
Hi! I was just wondering if anyone has the mark scheme for OCR French 2004? Thanks!
No one?
Reply 795
hi, I took IGCSE Maths today :smile:
(I know I'm not supposed to discuss it until tomorrow)
And I was wondering, when do EDEXCEL publish mark schemes online?
I have no idea as this was the first GCSE exam ever (I'm in yr10)
Reply 796
I'm not sure but if you do higher linear Mr M tends to post the answers the day after.
Reply 797
('',)
I'm not sure but if you do higher linear Mr M tends to post the answers the day after.

which thread?
lovmaths
hi, I took IGCSE Maths today :smile:
(I know I'm not supposed to discuss it until tomorrow)
And I was wondering, when do EDEXCEL publish mark schemes online?
I have no idea as this was the first GCSE exam ever (I'm in yr10)

Edexcel will publish mark schemes towards the end of July
However they will be secure downloads only available to teachers. THis is because schools want to use the papers as mock exams.
They don't become public until about 9 months later
Of course they do leak out and appear on unofficial web sites
Reply 799
gdunne42
Edexcel will publish mark schemes towards the end of July
However they will be secure downloads only available to teachers. THis is because schools want to use the papers as mock exams.
They don't become public until about 9 months later
Of course they do leak out and appear on unofficial web sites

another question: Do I ever get my raw mark? or will my result just say A*/A..etc?
And if the raw mark in not on the report, will teachers get my marks?

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest