The Student Room Group

Relationship problem with potential boyfriend

Any views would be appreciated.
Is it weird that the guy I am seeing/potential boyfriend wants us to sleep together before making our relationship official???

Please make this post anonymous, I think he uses this site.
Original post by Anonymous
Any views would be appreciated.
Is it weird that the guy I am seeing/potential boyfriend wants us to sleep together before making our relationship official???

Please make this post anonymous, I think he uses this site.

There's nothing wrong with preferring to have sex before becoming official - if you do at all - and this is usually how it works when you get older. Many people also consider sexual compatibility a big factor in working out whether someone is relationship material, and that's fine. But the fact that he has actually stated that he wants to have sex before becoming official is... raising alarm bells? Regardless of his intentions, you're not happy about this and I think that having sex with him before becoming official would not be a decision you would be 100% happy with. It's not about right and wrong, it's about compatibility. If you're feeling uneasy, break it off.
Reply 2
Sounds to me like he could possibly be using it as a way to get some and then say no to making it official.

Possibly. Without knowing the guy its hard to tell.
Reply 3
Anymore views?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending