The Student Room Group

Do not want to do my resit anymore, what to do?

Hi guys I literally have 0 knowledge for my resit, I don't need a better grade 1ums off a b at AS as long as I get a B this year I'm fine. At the time I applied for the resit I had no idea it'd be the same time as my A2 business exam! Spent all my time with that.

Do not wanna sit for an hour and a half and have nothing to write at all and get a U on results day. What can I do!? Exam is Tuesday the 15th in the morning.

Do not care about losing my re sit fee

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1
Just Cram. That the only choice i guess?
Reply 2
I have business the same day, doing all I can for that. Looking for ways to not sit it

Reply 3
If you get a worse mark then really its not the end of the world? I've always been told they take the highest of the two :smile:

Good luck though :smile:
Reply 4
Yeah I know but it will not be nice being sat in the exam! Do not wanna do it at all!

Reply 5
I think it might be a too late to not sit the paper so if you decided to not do it you might end up with a U as you didn't sit the paper, which means you would probably be better off attempting it as i'm pretty sure it's too late to cancel out now. Good luck though :smile:
Reply 6
Got out of it :biggrin:

Reply 7
Original post by GemmaSmith
Got out of it :biggrin:

How?!! I need to do the same- I no longer need to resit and don't want to sit in the exam and know anything
Reply 8
Just asked my exams officer before hand and he just crossed me off the list :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending