The Student Room Group

Falmouth Foundation Art 2013 Applicants

Just received my interview letter, now time to start preparing my portfolio! Anyone else applying to Falmouth?
Reply 1
Yes got my letter the other day, when is your interview? mine's on the 13th :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by AmeliaRose
Yes got my letter the other day, when is your interview? mine's on the 13th :smile:

Mines on the 13th too! :smile: Looks like we'll be doing the same 'group activity' then. Any ideas on what they'll be setting us? It's making me more nervous than the portfolio!
Reply 3
Original post by Belladonna
Mines on the 13th too! :smile: Looks like we'll be doing the same 'group activity' then. Any ideas on what they'll be setting us? It's making me more nervous than the portfolio!

Haha looks like i'll c u there then :smile: no idea tbh, but im not that worried because i dont think it's too important, i hope! Have you applied anywhere else??
Reply 4
i have an interview on the 27th feb :smile: good luck guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Haha looks like i'll c u there then :smile: no idea tbh, but im not that worried because i dont think it's too important, i hope! Have you applied anywhere else??

I applied to Brighton, Slade, Coventry and Loughborough for the full degree. I'd rather do a foundation first, but just in case! How about you? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by scott_soph
i have an interview on the 27th feb :smile: good luck guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou, you too :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Belladonna
I applied to Brighton, Slade, Coventry and Loughborough for the full degree. I'd rather do a foundation first, but just in case! How about you? :smile:

i definitely want to do a foundation first so only applied to them, at Loughborough :smile: , Bournemouth and Oxford Brooks as well. Is falmouth the only foundation you applied to??
Reply 8
i definitely want to do a foundation first so only applied to them, at Loughborough :smile: , Bournemouth and Oxford Brooks as well. Is falmouth the only foundation you applied to??

It is, I meant to apply for more but I missed most of the deadlines without realising, like a complete fool!

Quick Reply

Latest