The Student Room Group

Why does my boyfriend take so long to come?

This is really awkward, but he always takes so long. I haven't had sex with him but I give him blowjobs and stuff but he takes ages. He says I'm doing everything right and he enjoys it, but why then does he take so long?!? He says he always takes ages (I assume when he ****s as I am his first sexual partner).

Any tips or help would be appreciated.
Reply 1
After years and years of masturbation, it can take time to get used to the different sensations of 'blow jobs and stuff' and find them enough to orgasm. You'll probably find he doesn't come via intercourse the first few times if you do have sex with him.

Accept that he's enjoying it, feel free to ask for instructions (most women don't masturbate a penis as firmly or as quickly as its owner does), do whatever it takes to get him close to coming (including having him masturbate until he's close), and it will come - sorry! - in time.
Reply 2
This is probably too much information, but theoretically when I started having sex I couldn't finish it, whether it be oral sex or penetration.

It just takes time to figure out how to actually control your muscles to have a orgasm in an unfamiliar sensation.
Reply 3
its hard for the best of us to get guys to cum via a BJ as it isnt very fast paced ect, don't feel too bad
Original post by Babbits
its hard for the best of us to get guys to cum via a BJ as it isnt very fast paced ect, don't feel too bad

I have been told by multiple partners not to give them oral sex because it causes them to come too quickly. But since I cannot give out sex tips in here I am afraid I can't advise on technique.

In response to the thread starter, don't panic, you will get to know each others likes and dislikes with practice. If you're both new to this, it will take time.

Have fun, be safe!

Quick Reply

Latest