The Student Room Group

Anglia Rusking Nursing 2013

Has anyone heard from Anglia Ruskin after having an interview?
Reply 1
Original post by ClaraCluck
Has anyone heard from Anglia Ruskin after having an interview?

Only just got an interview for the 3rd of may.
When was your interview?
Reply 2
I have an interview on 29th April :smile:, but I am guessing that they *may* try to finish before the UCAS deadline of 9th May??
How long since your interview? No news must be good news so far?!
Reply 3
My interview was beginning of March x
Reply 4
Hi
I have an interview on 7th June, i sent a confirmation email and have not received a reply is that normal?
Clara have you emailed or phoned? They told me i will get an automatic UCAS reject by default date but not to worry.
Reply 5
I phoned today and they said I'll know today or tomorrow
Do u mean that if I haven't had an offer by now then I'll definitely get an unsuccessful?
Reply 6
Do u mean that if I haven't had an offer by now then I'll definitely get an unsuccessful?

Yes UCAS will automatically make you unsuccessful but it does not mean you are definitely unsuccessful, it just means ARU haven't told them otherwise. I will be made unsuccessful and i haven't even had my interview yet.
Good luck :smile: hopefully you will here today.
Reply 7
So does that mean they will contact u direct if they make the decision to accept your application, oh this is soooooo confusing x
Reply 8
So does that mean they will contact u direct if they make the decision to accept your application, oh this is soooooo confusing x

I reckon they will contact you directly pretty quickly, otherwise if you didn't know that an unsuccessful on UCAS didn't necessarily mean a rejection at ARU, then they are running the risk of losing applicants who will see the unsuccessful and firm other offers instead of ARU... If you see what I mean?!

i have everything crossed for you to hear really soon, and that it is good news :smile::smile: !!!
Reply 9
I agree it's very confusing, i only got told this because i asked how my application was going. She said if successful i will receive an email to let me know as UCAS will say i am unsuccessful. It is all to do with the dates UCAS say they must make a decision and the fact they still interview up to July.
If they didn't want you surely they would of told you by now, it seems a long time to make someone wait for a no :frown:
Reply 10
Original post by Paulafratts
I have an interview on 29th April :smile:, but I am guessing that they *may* try to finish before the UCAS deadline of 9th May??
How long since your interview? No news must be good news so far?!

How was your interview? Have you had a reply yet?
It was good thanks - I start in September :yy::redface:
Reply 12
Congratulations :smile: hopefully i will be too

How did you get on Clara - did you hear back? I hope that you did and that it was good news! :yy: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Nope really peed off, got an unsuccessful, just wish they would've told sooner, wasted 2 months waiting when I could've been in extra
Nope really peed off, got an unsuccessful, just wish they would've told sooner, wasted 2 months waiting when I could've been in extra

Oh nooo! I am so sorry! That is really cruel to make you wait that long for that result, as you say, you could have been in extra already and had something else lined up!!! :frown::frown::frown:

I am sure you will get something somewhere that will be even more perfect for you x

Good luck and fingers crossed for extra!....
P.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending