The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Any Statistics and Finance offer holders 2013 ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by DirtyCash
Could either of you you give me a heads up when you get back what kinda people the rest of the course will be like as I wont be able to make it, and maybe if by any miracle there are any girls on our course :colondollar:

Anyone who didn't go to the visit day didn't miss much. Was rather pointless if I am honest.

Similar people to the other days tbh. Very few girls haha, the ones that were there were mostly going for Actuarial. Quite hard to distinguish the StatFin people from the rest. Recommend joining the AU though if you want a social life at LSE haha.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 21
Im currently a first year doing stats and finance.
We are indeed an endangered species- this year there are about 10 of us and to be honest I only know a couple of the other people. It doesnt really matter though because in first year you do modules with bms, actuarial, econ etc. Even in my classes I am the only stats and finance student. Also reiterate what the guy above said, joining a sports team makes lse alot more social, even if your **** at sports you can just be a social sporter!
Reply 22
Original post by ellie_159
Im currently a first year doing stats and finance.
We are indeed an endangered species- this year there are about 10 of us and to be honest I only know a couple of the other people. It doesnt really matter though because in first year you do modules with bms, actuarial, econ etc. Even in my classes I am the only stats and finance student. Also reiterate what the guy above said, joining a sports team makes lse alot more social, even if your **** at sports you can just be a social sporter!

Can you tell us any first impressions of the course as its such a new course at LSE, is it what you expected and why did you pick it ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending