The Student Room Group

Failed driving test!!!! Arghhhh

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Harri2648
Omg How uptight are you. How lame of you. Bit harsh dont you think mate? Passing first time!! - Dont wanna sound rude but that sounds harsh and inappropriate. its better if you dont pass first time cause you wont be aware of the fails and what you did wrong. In my opinion onto "crumps" pass first time. your just showing off. get a grip!

Oh come on? The OP is clearly an absolute idiot who probably dresses up as a smurf and pours milk over his brand new trainers and films it.
Original post by atastycrumpet
Thanks guys!

It was my first test yeah and I got:

21 faults including 6 majors!!! I only hear of people getting 1 or 2!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What!! I would like to question your driving instructor as to why he thought you were deemed fit to sit your driving test with so many faults esp majors. He obvously wasnt teaching you well enough if you failed like that.

Maybe I was just lucky with my instructor but before he let me anywhere near my test, he would make me do several mock tests on approved test routes in our area and smooth out any and every problem I had until I had it down to nothing but perfection. Over and over again until I did my f-ing head in!

End result: passed first time with only two minors :biggrin:
Reply 22
Original post by Harri2648
Omg How uptight are you. How lame of you. Bit harsh dont you think mate? Passing first time!! - Dont wanna sound rude but that sounds harsh and inappropriate. its better if you dont pass first time cause you wont be aware of the fails and what you did wrong. In my opinion onto "crumps" pass first time. your just showing off. get a grip!

Definitely don't agree with the crumps remark - that was harsh. But I don't think it's necessarily better that you don't pass first time... Surely if you pass first time it shows that you have enough skill at driving to be able to do all the manoeuvers correctly etc? And the rest of it luck that you didn't run into an idiot on the road..
Well thats my opinion ok. Thats what i though. Everyone entitled to their own opinion. If you dont like mine then ignore it. Chill out man
Reply 24
Sorry to hear that you failed! How long have you been learning?
I took my test three times before changing my instructor, booking another block of lessons with the new one and then I passed on my fourth attempt!
You can do it! I honestly never thought I'd pass after failing over and over, but you just have to stick at it, have a more practice and just try and build your confidence a bit more :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 25
Sympathy for 70,000(+) dying in Syria.
Wants sympathy for failing driving test.

Do it again attention seeker.
Original post by Baines3
I passed first time like an absolute boss with 3 minors

Only proper crumps fail their driving test 1st time!

If you're such a boss you wouldn't have got any minors.
Reply 27
Original post by Baines3
I passed first time like an absolute boss with 3 minors

Only proper crumps fail their driving test 1st time!

Good for you, what are you doing on this thread? Too much spare time on your hands?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Having a good instruction is crucial. One instructor taught me I had to change gears and put my foot on the pedal and burn it so I don't cause any traffic delay. Needless to say I failed that test.

Quick Reply

Latest