The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

OPAL 3 Leeds, who wants to share?

I'm starting Leeds College of Art studying Fashion Design. Before I applied for Opal 3 I was wondering if anyone was up for sharing because I don't want to be put with random slobs to be totally honest/people who have boring and dry sense of humours because I can't cope with straight faced people all the time. & if you have twitter and want to talk proper about it message me on there @aimmie_xo :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Aimmie Perry
I'm starting Leeds College of Art studying Fashion Design. Before I applied for Opal 3 I was wondering if anyone was up for sharing because I don't want to be put with random slobs to be totally honest/people who have boring and dry sense of humours because I can't cope with straight faced people all the time. & if you have twitter and want to talk proper about it message me on there @aimmie_xo :smile:

Im starting Leeds college of music this year and didn't think about the sharing thing! :frown: Ive already booked mine now but would have been interested otherwise!! Hope your finding for sharing goes well!! and probably see you in at opal 3 in sep!! :biggrin:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2

Original post by Riickkayy
Im starting Leeds college of music this year and didn't think about the sharing thing! :frown: Ive already booked mine now but would have been interested otherwise!! Hope your finding for sharing goes well!! and probably see you in at opal 3 in sep!! :biggrin:

Ive booked into Leeds iQ now :smile: but opal looked nice!

Quick Reply

Latest