The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Applicants & Offers Chat Thread 2013

Hi all!
I have a nursing interview at MMU on the 15th of February, however I'm not sure what to expect. I also havent recieved any info about it, where do I go?
Has anybody else had their nursing interview, and can tell me what to expect/ is it just a single interview or also a group task?

Thanks in advance!

Scroll to see replies

I've applied for the fashion buying and merchandising foundation course has anyone eles applied for this course and has anyone heard back from them yet?
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
I heard back from them mid January with a conditional for this course... When did you apply?!
Original post by SophieC93
I heard back from them mid January with a conditional for this course... When did you apply?!

I applied at the start of december how about you ?
Reply 4
End of november... Hope you hear soon!
Original post by fashionbecca
I've applied for the fashion buying and merchandising foundation course has anyone eles applied for this course and has anyone heard back from them yet?

hello :smile: I'm waiting to hear back about international fashion marketing foundation.

have you heard anything yet?
Just thought would say hi, see if anybody is doing Law! I'm a 'mature' student (23) starting at MMU in September doing Law LLB - anyone else doing it?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 7
I was thinking about doing it next year. What qualifications do you need to get onto it?
It varies (I think). I got in with 48 Distinctions from an Access HE in Legal Professions. (had some GCSE's too).

Reply 9
Oh right I see. What sort of jobs can you get with law and what does the llb specify
Reply 10
Anyone else doing fashion buying and merchadising with the foundation year? I'm so excited :smile:
Reply 11
Hey I'm studying law also. Where are you coming from?
I'm commuting as I only live about 20 miles away so going to be driving in :smile: How about you?

Reply 13
What are you currently studying/have studied? -

What course(s) are you applying for? -

How old will you be? -

Accommodation? -

Any other information you feel like sharing? -

:smile:
what for and when did you get it? :biggrin:

I'm applying for Criminology. Sent my application on the 12th October. Got my first offer from LJMU on the 15th. Haven't heard back off MMU yet though
i received a conditional offer from MMU for Sport and exercise science this evening :smile:
Original post by Diamond_Myrtle
i received a conditional offer from MMU for Sport and exercise science this evening :smile:

Congrats! what was the offer?
Just got my offer. 280 points. well chuffed!
Original post by LiamBennett
Just got my offer. 280 points. well chuffed!

Well done! Still waiting for mine!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending