The Student Room Group

Guy comments on my status updates all the time

Anon please, don't know if he's on here.

Basically, I'm currently on a year out from university. A guy I have a little bit of history with has suddenly started commenting quite excessively on my Facebook activity. The history basically involves me drunkenly kissing him right at the beginning of 1st year. He didn't really want anything to happen and it was all forgotten about. In second year, I hung out with him slightly more towards the end of the year, but I'd never really describe us as friends.

In the past couple of months, he's started commenting more and more on my stuff, to the extent that we've been having 20/25 message long conversations in the space of a day on one status. I know this could mean anything, but I really have very little else to go on, as he lives literally at the opposite end of the country in which I'm spending my year abroad.

Is it possible he's being conniving and trying to get more friends to go back to next year? Or is it possible that this is a sign he's interested? He's the least soppy person imaginable. He's also the sort of guy where if I've misread things and hint at getting to know each other a bit better, he'd run off screaming into the distance.
Reply 1
He's becoming more of a man now and trying to reclaim missed opportunities he had to go balls deep.

I too was once rubbish at dealing with female attention and reading their signs. But once I was over that period I began scouting through my contact list for failed conquest.

First I'd start subtle, like a picture/status, a comment there. Eventually they'd message me. To them they probably thought they were just saying "heyyy" to me it was more like "I'm giving you another chance to go balls deep in me, don't mess this up".
Reply 2
Original post by Yawn11
He's becoming more of a man now and trying to reclaim missed opportunities he had to go balls deep.

I too was once rubbish at dealing with female attention and reading their signs. But once I was over that period I began scouting through my contact list for failed conquest.

First I'd start subtle, like a picture/status, a comment there. Eventually they'd message me. To them they probably thought they were just saying "heyyy" to me it was more like "I'm giving you another chance to go balls deep in me, don't mess this up".

Agreed
Reply 3
I'd imagine he's interested.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending