The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just. Stop.

It's like cigarettes, seriously - there's like a barrier you have to get past and once you do, you don't feel the urge anymore.

Anyway - do you really need to stop?? It doesn't harm you [well, unless you do it SERIOUSLY too much, in which case slow down, don't stop], and you shouldn't feel bad about yourself, it's quite natrual really - I mean what's so bad about some relief??

See it as the same kinda thing as quenching a thirst!! Or getting a massage when your back hurts.
Reply 2
I gave it up for lent... very difficult and you very quickly turn to finding less attractive girls attractive. :smile: Its the sort of thing you do with a spare bit of time so whenever you are bored its hard to not think about it! It can be done though.... but i wouldnt recommend it!

I believe its healthy to ejaculate, it should be done at least once a week - but more frequently would hurt i dont expect...thats my excuse anyway! :biggrin:
Reply 3
I tried once. But got tired of lugging my 80 pund balls around.
Seriously, the only thing you need to stop, is being so hard on yourself (is there a pun in there?). It's quite normal and nothing to be ashamed of.

****** for life.
wasnt there a link posted a while ago to a site saying that its not phisically possible to stop because you actually need to ejaculate regularly?
Reply 5
Anonymous
i'd like to stop masturbating since now i don't like the idea of it and i feel worse and worse about myself. (i am a guy)

has any other guy ever managed to stop? and HOW????

Why the hell would you want to stop masturbating? You need some professional help if you think there is something wrong or unhealthy about it. Why do you feel bad about yourself? There is no reason to, it is completely normal and healthy. :smile:
Reply 6
And fun?
Reply 7
It is difficult to stop masturbating (at the mo its bad for me as I get bored doing revision and well... :biggrin: )

Just do something to take your mind off it, and as others have said its not unhealthy.

If you really want to stop (and cant) then the only thing I can suggest is a chastity belt
Yeah, it's meant to actually do you damage if you don't ejaculate every fortnight or something. :eek:
Reply 9
i'ts prefeclty ntarual.

Sorry, not so good at typing with my other hand :smile:
Actually it can be unhealthy, you can get RSI :p:
Reply 11
I tried once- I lasted 24 hours. Damn Sunday mornings.
If you stopped you would probably end up getting wet dreams.
high priestess fnord
wasnt there a link posted a while ago to a site saying that its not phisically possible to stop because you actually need to ejaculate regularly?
Wet Dreams do it for you if you don't.

Apparently - I mean, I'm no male...
Stop *******? HA! I'd sooner cut off my arm. In fact cutting off both your arms would probably do the trick thinking about it. After that you'd be forced to shove it in between the cushions on a sofa or something
Reply 15
I don't masturbate, never felt the inclination to. Just comes out in my sleep, never felt any damage!
Reply 16
well it's getting to a point where it hurts. really REALLY hurts.

So you can kinda see my desperation in stopping
Reply 17
Alex Mann
I don't masturbate, never felt the inclination to. Just comes out in my sleep, never felt any damage!

Lies...
Reply 18
There was a dude in my school who had these disfigured mini arms that barely reached his waist.

I now understand why he was such a moody prick! He spent all of puberty unable to pull wire:|
Anonymous
well it's getting to a point where it hurts. really REALLY hurts.

So you can kinda see my desperation in stopping

Why does it hurt???? That's a serious issue because it shouldn't. It might not be a problem that you have to stop but that you just have to fix.

So why does it hurt?

Latest

Trending

Trending