The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Cartmel freshers 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jackbadman1
Hey, so I was looking on lancasterfreshersweek, and it has a completely different line up to the cartmel one, so is the cartmel one separate? Do they both go on at the same time?

Hi there!

That lancasterfreshersweek is not your Freshers' Week. Freshers' Week at Lancaster Uni is sorted out by your respective college.

That page is made by a bar in the town trying to claim it's the "official" week in the hope they'll rake in some money.

They clearly did not do their research when setting up the venture because hardly anyone is likely to go, because no freshers will even be there haha!

The events for your Freshers' Week are what are listed on the Cartmel page. :smile:

Zak
(edited 10 years ago)
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by googin1
I got an email today about signing up to the e-induction site- what is it and how do I get on it?
Thank you!

Hi there!

Did the email not provide a link for the site?

If you log into this https://www.colleges-residences.lancs.ac.uk You should be able to find it somewhere.

It's basically just to let the Residence Officer know you've read the rules and stuff like that. :smile:

Zak
Reply 142
Original post by CartmelCollege
Hi there!

Did the email not provide a link for the site?

If you log into this https://www.colleges-residences.lancs.ac.uk You should be able to find it somewhere.

It's basically just to let the Residence Officer know you've read the rules and stuff like that. :smile:

Zak

Okay thank you :smile:
Two days to go!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 144
Hey, I just realised I've packed my printer up and need my pre-registration form. However, just tried setting it back up and it won't print, really stressed and need to know if I definitely need the form for Arrivals Day on Sunday or if I only need it to register during the week.

Beginning to panic that I need it and I don't have a functioning printer on which to print it!

Thanks!
Original post by laulau-
Hey, I just realised I've packed my printer up and need my pre-registration form. However, just tried setting it back up and it won't print, really stressed and need to know if I definitely need the form for Arrivals Day on Sunday or if I only need it to register during the week.

Beginning to panic that I need it and I don't have a functioning printer on which to print it!

Thanks!

Hi there!

Don't stress, it will be fine! You don't need the form to move in- you will need it on Monday when you register with the university.

Zak
If anyone still has any questions, we're here to help! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending