The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Open Days - 2014 Entry

Hi everyone

I know there are a few people about who are going to be applying to universities this September (for entry September 2014). I just wanted to remind you about our Open Days which are happening next week on Tuesday 18 June, Friday 21 June and Saturday 22 June.

Attending an Open Day is the best opportunity to see everything we have to offer. All of our academic departments are open, with talks,m tours and taster lectures. Plus there's staff (including the admissions tutors) and current students around for you to talk to. On top of that, you can also view some of our accommodation, take tours of our Students' Union and sports centre, find out more about careers and the support we provide our students, and generally get a feel for our campus and what it would be like to study at the University of Leeds.

If you'd like to attend, you'll need to complete a (very short) booking form at www.leeds.ac.uk/opendays.

If you need any help planning your day or have any questions about our open days, post below and if be happy to help!

Hope that I'll see lots of you in Leeds next week :smile:

Amanda
I have recently looked at the Leeds website and saw that joint honours geography and politics is not available anymore, is this a permanent change?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest