The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of leede students help

I want to firm broadcast journalism at leeds university. Their requirements are ABB. Does anybody know from first hand or from friends that if I get BBB will I still be likely to get in? I have experienced with a lot of universities that they do this. I just don't have knowledge of leeds sadly
Original post by Fia!
I want to firm broadcast journalism at leeds university. Their requirements are ABB. Does anybody know from first hand or from friends that if I get BBB will I still be likely to get in? I have experienced with a lot of universities that they do this. I just don't have knowledge of leeds sadly

I study History here - the offer is AAA and I got AABB and got in. However, I was predicted the 3 A's. I would definitely still apply - they would probably still consider you :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
thank you for your reply! yeah i have been made an offer for ABB and considering whether to firm it or not. I just don't know whether I should in the unfortunate event that I get BBB instead. I don't know whether they would still let me in or not with one grade change
My brother did a Music and Electronic course and was offered AAB and got ABB and they let him in...it all depends on how many offers they gave out and who meets those offers...
Reply 4
Thank you for that feedback! It seems to be the case with this subject too
Hi, does anyone know what time students are likely to move into their flats this year for freshers week, need to know because my parents are going away on the 18th so hopefully it's before then...
Original post by ryanhennebry
Hi, does anyone know what time students are likely to move into their flats this year for freshers week, need to know because my parents are going away on the 18th so hopefully it's before then...

This is a post I made on another thread

With regard to moving into accommodation (I know you didn't ask this but people always want to know ):
most people move in on the weekend of 21/22 September and this is when the catered accommodation contracts start. Most self-catered accommodation contracts start on Wednesday 18th although there are some that start later ( for example, Henry Price will be Friday 20th) and some (Central Village, The Tannery, St. Mark's and Grayson Heights) start on Saturday 14th.
There will be temporary accommodation available earlier than the contract start dates for international students who are attending the international welcome week.

Quick Reply

Latest