The Student Room Group

Education degree-employability

I've recently decided that I am going to apply for a degree in education but it feels a bit obscure and I don't know what types jobs I'am eligible for after taking a degree in Education.
Hey there. While you're waiting for a reply to your post, we thought we'd give your thread a timely bump.

But don't twiddle your thumbs in the meantime! Kick off your revision and study time by heading to our Learn Together section.

In Learn Together, you'll find interactive study tools to help make your revision quicker and easier. We've also got thousands of handpicked assignments analysed by great teachers, so you can learn from top-marked work. And there's tons more too: get started on Learn Together now!
bump
Reply 3
Your employability is really up to you. Having a degree in Education will not automatically find you a job that you enjoy and can do long term.

If you don't want to go into class room teaching you could go into things like training and employment through charities and civil service. Its all up to what you do after your degree.
Reply 4
There are actually a lot of opportunities that are waiting for you upon taking up Education. :smile: If you don't want to stay in the teaching profession, you can still land in the other fields especially the ones that are also included in the realm of Social Sciences. You can actually apply for law school after finishing you baccalaureate degree program; or be a tutor, researcher, guidance counselor, public servant. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending