Who was it? The 5

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lukaku, Howard, Mert, Ramsey and Ozil.
Reply 3981
Original post by Prandtl
Lukaku, Howard, Mert, Ramsey and Ozil.

Nice

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got Jagielka mertesacker Ramsey giroud Lukaku (and barkley on the bench)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3983
Need help. i have possible 3 players injured. Do you think Oveido will get the games?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Damn, not sure whether to transfer Gerrard out or just keep him through this injury.
Lol.. hate not having ozil these days.. but couldnt be happier with the goal itself :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

(cmon giroud.. seal it out now)
In 4 gameweeks, Ozil scored 14 points from 4 games (3.5 points per game).

Since I transferred him out, he's scored 11, 11 and currently 8 (which will be 11 if the scores don't change).

I hate you Ozil :colonhash:
Reply 3987
Argh. Both CS gone..
Reply 3988
Did Lukaku actually touch that? I couldn't tell. They've given him the assist at moment. I only have Lukaku and Ozil playing so i'm pretty happy with how it's gone. I'm glad neither have kept a clean sheet.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3989
Original post by Cll_ws
Did Lukaku actually touch that? I couldn't tell. They've given him the assist at moment. I only have Lukaku and Ozil playing so i'm pretty happy with how it's gone. I'm glad neither have kept a clean sheet.

Not sure who to choose, Oveido or Mirallas?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cll_ws

Looked like an air shot to me
That Lukaku assist was better than the one midweek.

Just waiting for Walcott to start a game, then he's straight in. No more Nasri nonsense.
such a 'meh' week..

Exactly where I started the week - no real outstanding results, bar suarez..

just very 'meh'

- but if giroud had scored one of his chances.. :frown: will stick with him for now...
60 for the week. Think that must be around average?
Reply 3994
Original post by fallen_acorns
such a 'meh' week..

Exactly where I started the week - no real outstanding results, bar suarez..

just very 'meh'

- but if giroud had scored one of his chances.. :frown: will stick with him for now...

Why are you so confident in Giroud? Apart from the Southampton game where he was gifted 2 goals he hasn't scored in about 6 games...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3995
Original post by little_wizard123
That Lukaku assist was better than the one midweek.

Just waiting for Walcott to start a game, then he's straight in. No more Nasri nonsense.

m8 Oveido or Mirallas?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saf94
Why are you so confident in Giroud? Apart from the Southampton game where he was gifted 2 goals he hasn't scored in about 6 games...

Posted from TSR Mobile

mindless loyalty..
Reply 3997
I'm on 61 points with Shelvey to play. Not spectacular, but maybe slightly above average?
Reply 3998
Original post by Qari
Need help. i have possible 3 players injured. Do you think Oveido will get the games?

Posted from TSR Mobile

He will do as long as Baines is out it seems. But seeing as he's actually a midfielder on FF I wouldn't say he's worth it. Not as a first choice for your team anyway, could be an alright 5th midfielder option considering his ridiculously low price.

Latest