Reply 5980
Worst week so far 30 points ! Unless suarez does something

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5981
Original post by sr90
Hmmm... is Suarez becoming replaceable :beard:

Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Think I'll captain Sturridge from now on. Could only field 7 players this week. Been a pretty dire few weeks in general but today took the cake :frown:
God, I love Gerrard. Year in, year out, he quietly goes about his business picking up points and he nearly always has <10% ownership. I ask for nothing else from my players.
Reply 5984
It's so annoying that I never take my chances to make up ground. I think i'll finish on 50 points, which i'm not happy with considering I managed to field an entire team. None of my attacking players scored more than than 3 points. A couple of goals or assists and I would have been well away.

5 clean sheets though. Not often that happens.
Reply 5985
Original post by sr90
Hmmm... is Suarez becoming replaceable :beard:

Only worry with transferring him is Sturridge injures himself next game and then Suarez will be back in a more central role/insane points.
Original post by Prandtl
Only worry with transferring him is Sturridge injures himself next game and then Suarez will be back in a more central role/insane points.

Plus suarez is like 13.4 now so could be difficult to get him back

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5987
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Plus suarez is like 13.4 now so could be difficult to get him back

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah exactly. 13.4 with a sell value of 12.1 for me. Would have to do some re-jigging if I wanted to get him back in after selling.
Original post by Prandtl
Yeah exactly. 13.4 with a sell value of 12.1 for me. Would have to do some re-jigging if I wanted to get him back in after selling.

Think I'll look for a way to get sturtidge in too. Getting rid of Suarez too risky as he is due some big points soon surely.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5989
Original post by Prandtl

He has a similar sell value for me

Think I'll look for a way to get sturtidge in too. Getting rid of Suarez too risky as he is due some big points soon surely.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have both.
Keeping Suarez because if I get rid then I'd have to use the money I have kept to bring Aguero back in on Suarez

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
He has a similar sell value for me

I have both.
Keeping Suarez because if I get rid then I'd have to use the money I have kept to bring Aguero back in on Suarez

Posted from TSR Mobile

Forgot about Aguero haha. Luckily I have my wildcard left to fit him in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sturridge saved me tonight. Made him captain. Might continue to do that. Pretty pissed, though, because I took the worst points hit I could have taken. I had Adebayor, but figured that City would destroy Norwich and Sunderland. I take a points hit to swap Adebayor to Dzeko. Doesn't start against Norwich and the game is called off tonight. Adebayor scores 3 and assists 1. Rage.

Sperioni and Dzeko have called off games. Eriksen doesn't get on the pitch for Spurs.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5992
Forgot about Aguero haha. Luckily I have my wildcard left to fit him in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will take a hit if I have to.
Original post by NathanW18
Sturridge saved me tonight. Made him captain. Might continue to do that. Pretty pissed, though, because I took the worst points hit I could have taken. I had Adebayor, but figured that City would destroy Norwich and Sunderland. I take a points hit to swap Adebayor to Dzeko. Doesn't start against Norwich and the game is called off tonight. Adebayor scores 3 and assists 1. Rage.

Sperioni and Dzeko have called off games. Eriksen doesn't get on the pitch for Spurs.

I'm tempted to do Dzeko for Adebayor

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really need to sort my starts out. Last season I was rubbish before Christmas and then came good after it. This season I was 44th and 55th in the first two quarters but 4th in the third quarter.
Forgot to change my team this week but it worked out ok in the end. Fairly happy with 48 points in a 39 average week. Climbed the table a little bit as well.

Original post by TheMagicRat
I really need to sort my starts out. Last season I was rubbish before Christmas and then came good after it. This season I was 44th and 55th in the first two quarters but 4th in the third quarter.

I have the opposite problem. Start absolutely brilliantly then crash and burn. Want to compare notes? :tongue:

10th in quarter one, 70th in quarter two....
(edited 10 years ago)
Definitely toying with the idea of ditching Suarez. Would mean I could afford Adebayor and Hazard, plus a striker in the Jelavic price range. :holmes:
Reply 5996
I had Adebayor when he was scoring in December/January, but got rid of him in my WC to make way for Aguero. I know that if I bring him back in he'll stop scoring. I think i'll keep Dzeko for now as City have Stoke at home next and hopefully he starts, then I might swap him for Adebayor after that as City aren't playing in GW28 and also Aguero should be back sometime around then.

Definitely not getting rid of Suarez. I hope others do though!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Cll_ws
I had Adebayor when he was scoring in December/January, but got rid of him in my WC to make way for Aguero. I know that if I bring him back in he'll stop scoring. I think i'll keep Dzeko for now as City have Stoke at home next and hopefully he starts, then I might swap him for Adebayor after that as City aren't playing in GW28 and also Aguero should be back sometime around then.

Definitely not getting rid of Suarez. I hope others do though!

I took Adebayor out after the Arsenal cup game then he scored 13 against Swansea, and brought him back in for Lukaku as he looked fantastic in that game, and for that value is underappreciated! :biggrin: I mean Jay Rodriguez don't make me laugh :lol:

Think Suarez is still too important personally. Let's not forget his 11 point haul recently. Taking him out means it's too costly to bring him back in... If Aguero was fit right now i'd consider it but he's not and there's only 3 really good options atm and it's SASAA(debayor). Man City players (thus Dzeko) are a disaster atm with 2 potential blank GWs on the horizon.
I want Adebayor in my team.

Yeah...it's come to that.

Latest