The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If anyone is genuinely suggesting that Hazard was a bad pick for a double gameweek with both games at home should probably save themselves a season of pain and give up now.

Lukaku was a gamble of course as he actually has some competition but owners were unlucky that he started neither game. I only really had him to cover the hoardes of people who owned him, but as my favourite pick JayRod and the popular choice Anelka have both turned out to be equally **** it hasn't been a disaster.
Guys I have wild carded what but I'm confused which team would be better?

Zabaleta, Whittaker, shaw
Barkley, silva, Walcott, hazard
Lambert, RVP, benteke

OR

Whittaker, chambers, Collins
Nolan, silva, Walcott, hazard
Lambert, RVP, benteke

1st or 2nd?

And not sure who to captain? Any ideas

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looks like the whole Chelsea midfield dynamic is going to get more unpredictable. Seems like Willian is on the verge of joining them.
Original post by khalidpatel
Guys I have wild carded what but I'm confused which team would be better?

Zabaleta, Whittaker, shaw
Barkley, silva, Walcott, hazard
Lambert, RVP, benteke

OR

Whittaker, chambers, Collins
Nolan, silva, Walcott, hazard
Lambert, RVP, benteke

1st or 2nd?

And not sure who to captain? Any ideas

Posted from TSR Mobile

So it's a choice of Zabaleta, Shaw and Barkley or Chambers, Collins and Nolan

Personally, I'd go for the one with Zabaleta, but I think both have a lot of weaknesses if your stars don't perform
Original post by Colbert
If anyone is genuinely suggesting that Hazard was a bad pick for a double gameweek with both games at home should probably save themselves a season of pain and give up now.

I had Hazard in originally. But i thought it'd be him or Mata or that he wouldn't play both games.

I put Kevin Nolan in instead and he got like 11 points. so....
Original post by The Real Quaid
So it's a choice of Zabaleta, Shaw and Barkley or Chambers, Collins and Nolan

Personally, I'd go for the one with Zabaleta, but I think both have a lot of weaknesses if your stars don't perform

Ok I choose the zabaleta team. What do you think needs improving in the team??
And who shall I captain for this week?:confused:
Ok I choose the zabaleta team. What do you think needs improving in the team??
And who shall I captain for this week?:confused:

Do you really want Hazard if he plays Man Utd (A) and then doesn't have a game in week 3?
Original post by Zerforax
Do you really want Hazard if he plays Man Utd (A) and then doesn't have a game in week 3?

so who should I replace him with?
Reply 1188
so who should I replace him with?

Coutinho? Michu?

No one really knows though. We've only have one gameweek so as long as players start and have points scoring potential they aren't "bad" picks
Who's everyone captaining this weekend?

Can't decide between RVP and Benteke. Unfortunately have no City coverage.
Reply 1190
Original post by Isometrix

Soldado as i don't have the balls to captain Dzeko.

I'd go Benteke as i think the manu chelsea game will be low scoring

Dzeko.

Risking it for a biscuit. Fancy he will be Pellegrini's main man, with Negredo / Aguero playing off him and Jovetic / Silva / Navas rotating wing duties. Plus have no other firm choices.
Torn between Dzeko/Silva or Soldado for captain choice.

Anyone got any good midfield player ideas? Want to take Hazard out but not sure who else to go for. I have Nolan, Coutinho, Silva, Kim (and Hazard).
Original post by Zerforax
Torn between Dzeko/Silva or Soldado for captain choice.

Anyone got any good midfield player ideas? Want to take Hazard out but not sure who else to go for. I have Nolan, Coutinho, Silva, Kim (and Hazard).

Walcott. He was good midweek and there is pressure on Wenger to win the next game following their opening day defeat.
who shall I captain? benteke? rvp? lambert? Walcott? silva? any suggestions??
Suggestions on what I should change guys? fantasy team.png

I'm actually captaining Coutinho. I reckon he'll have a decent game against Villa. RVP captained last week, but I'm not taking the chance against Mourinho's Chelsea.

In your shoes, I would probably pick Benteke (as a Liverpool fan). We've been poor against physical strikers for a long time, but it'd be interesting to see how Toure copes.
Reply 1197
Left Coleman on the bench for Baker of Villa :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Walcott. He was good midweek and there is pressure on Wenger to win the next game following their opening day defeat.

That's actually a better shout than I thought. Had a decent number of goals and assists last season.
Original post by wrexhamfc
I'm actually captaining Coutinho. I reckon he'll have a decent game against Villa. RVP captained last week, but I'm not taking the chance against Mourinho's Chelsea.

In your shoes, I would probably pick Benteke (as a Liverpool fan). We've been poor against physical strikers for a long time, but it'd be interesting to see how Toure copes.

Aye, Benteke scored three goals against Liverpool last season and is on top form right now. Just needed some moral support before I commit to my decision :redface:

Latest