The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
I'm tempted to get Lukaku back now. I only got rid of him last week.

Maybe it's wildcard time, i'm doing terribly at the moment.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Cll_ws
I'm tempted to get Lukaku back now. I only got rid of him last week. .

That was my thought too but then I realized his first game is against Chelsea, he'll surely be ineligible to play under the terms of the loan deal. Though his price is bound to rise so I might get him in now then just go 4-4-2 or even 5-3-2 for GW4.
to sell RVP and bring in ozil.. hmm..

Decisions decisions...

Really liking my front line of RVP, Giroud, Benteke..

And im happy with the rest of the team..

But my god, really really want ozil!
Reply 1583
Original post by sr90
That was my thought too but then I realized his first game is against Chelsea, he'll surely be ineligible to play under the terms of the loan deal. Though his price is bound to rise so I might get him in now then just go 4-4-2 or even 5-3-2 for GW4.

Yeah I just realised the same thing, unfortunate timing. His value has dropped a hell of a lot though and will surely only go up so as you say it could still be worthwhile getting him in early. Giroud is also tempting considering the way he's started and now that he's got Ozil feeding him. It's one of the other for me.
Suarez nearly back from his ban. One game left? Anybody going to get him in?
Mignolet Boruc
Baines Zabaleta Mertasacker Dawson Collins
Silva Noble Kim ??? ???
Giroud Sturridge Soldado

That's what I'd go for if I had the balls to use my wildcard. Not sure about the last two midfield players. Think I got like 12.9mil left over for those two spots.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by WhatIsAUsername?
Suarez nearly back from his ban. One game left? Anybody going to get him in?

Two league games to go. 10.9 is kinda expensive when I think Sturridge will outscore him..
Original post by Zerforax
Mignolet Boruc
Baines Zabaleta Mertasacker Dawson Collins
Silva Noble Kim ??? ???
Giroud Sturridge Soldado

That's what I'd go for if I had the balls to use my wildcard. Not sure about the last two midfield players. Think I got like 15mil left over for those two..

I'd go with Benteke instead of Soldado. Not convinced with him yet. And midfield maybe Walcott or Lampard if you can fit him in.
definitely need to get Fellaini in I think, reckon he will beast some points now he's gone to United
Original post by poiuytrewq54321
I'd go with Benteke instead of Soldado. Not convinced with him yet. And midfield maybe Walcott or Lampard if you can fit him in.

I think Soldado will outscore Benteke over the course of the season.
Original post by Zerforax
I think Soldado will outscore Benteke over the course of the season.

I would disagree but then again I haven't watched him play too much.
This just got interesting after today. Might see what is what later and maybe it'll be wildcard time. I was going to save it but who knows. :holmes:
Original post by poiuytrewq54321
I would disagree but then again I haven't watched him play too much.

I agree with you - Benteke if fit will score 20. Soldado isn't yet the main focus of Spurs and I don't think he will be this season with so much talent around.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SirMasterKey
He has two good strikers, RvP and Sturridge...

Why not have 3? Cayle and RVP isnt going to get you as much points as Benteke and Soldado
All the new players should be updated tomorrow by 1pm. The prices will be interesting!
whole team changed to players who may rise in price over the comming weeks..

(thanks to the person above for reminding me to do this!)

- hopefully can raise a tiny bit more, to be able to afford ozil..
Original post by IanLim93
Why not have 3? Cayle and RVP isnt going to get you as much points as Benteke and Soldado

RVP as captain + Gayle would beat either of these as captain + the other, though. That's the key.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by little_wizard123
RVP as captain + Gayle would beat either of these as captain + the other, though. That's the key.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree with you - I'm keeping Van Persie as captain and Gayle and Sturridge.

Just debating whether to sell Ramsey because although he's scored well at the start of the season I fear he may now lose his regular place in the team once Ozil arrives.
Reply 1598
Original post by mccrae01
I agree with you - I'm keeping Van Persie as captain and Gayle and Sturridge.

Just debating whether to sell Ramsey because although he's scored well at the start of the season I fear he may now lose his regular place in the team once Ozil arrives.

Ramsey should be safe tbh. He is part of the 'two' rather than the attacking three in the midfield. It should be Walcott on the right, Ozil in the centre and Cazorla on the left.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not a bad week for me again. Would have been great if i'd captained Ben Arfa instead of flamin Dzeko. :facepalm2:

It will be interesting to see how much Ozil costs. If it was 7-8m i'd stick him in. But i'm guessing around £9.5-11m

Those who still have Lukaku in their team must be pleased though. He'll be the main man at Everton. Very tempting to stick him in for Dzeko.

Latest