The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

hiya, i am going to study psychology. What are you studying?
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Politics
What accommodation have you chose? and have you heard back from them about it
I'm appliying for fine art, chosen cathedral quarters cos its nearest the art faculty but I haven't heard abck from them....really hope I got it.
I havn't heard back from them yet but I read that they allocate in May and June so hopefully will hear something by the end of this month
Hope so some time soon! x
Reply 7
miss_giggles
What accommodation have you chose? and have you heard back from them about it

I live in Lincoln, I'm going to be staying at home with my family whilst I study at University.
Reply 8
Ooooh I'm doing politics too. Did you go to the open day?
Reply 9
I went to an Open Day ages ago, but because I live in Lincoln I've been to the University a few times for one reason or another! One time not so long ago, I went there for a lecture and the guest speaker was David Davis MP! That was during the Conservative Leadership Battle last year!
Reply 10
I am going in September.. doing media production
Reply 11
miss_giggles
I havn't heard back from them yet but I read that they allocate in May and June so hopefully will hear something by the end of this month

i've emailed the university a while ago and asked them if i could send my accommodation letter later (July 6th) cos' thats when i'll be knowing my results (note: i chose lincoln as an insurance). They said they would prefer it if i'd send it now cos' they store the received accomodation letters until the a-level results are out and then they'll place you into a room, and they'd rather not have to wait for the accomodation letter at a busy date. So i guess you wont be receiving your confirmed place letters for a while.
grrrrr thats rate annoying! x
Yeah, I've been checking the post every day looking for something to say university of lincoln but obviously I have been wasting my time. I really want to know where I am staying
Reply 14
hiya, ive got lincoln as my firm choice to do psychology and criminology and i got my accomadation through, court 15 apartment 8.... anyone else got the same or doing the same course?
Reply 15
i think i read court 15 has like 5 apartments on each floor or something!... so that would mean i'm on the floor below you - so fairly near lol
Reply 16
noway myt c u next year then. wot course u doing? xx
Reply 17
heh yeah probably will see you..
im gonna be doing media production! :]
Lincoln's my insurance. Does anyone know if they accept general studies? I can't find it anywhere.
I believe that they do...well I hope that they do. I can't remember if I asked about it but Im pretty sure that they do.

Latest