The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Mature student info?

Hello.

I originally emailed Leeds a few weeks ago about information for mature applicants. The responses I got were not helpful at all and I was frustrated and lost interest. I thought maybe you could help more.

I graduated high school in 2005 and I wasn't the best student. I am currently enrolled at my local community college (I'm international). I know other universities are willing to accept at least one of year academic work from a community college. What would be the minimum requirement? I'm interested in studying Italian and will be taking a modern language this year. Thanks for your help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi

Thanks for your question. I'm sorry that you did not have a good experience when you have contacted us previously - can I ask that you forward your email correspondence to me so I can look into this for you? My email is [email protected]

In terms of entry requirements, we accept a wide range of qualifications, however this does vary from country to country. Please can you tell me which country you are studying in, and what qualifications you are currently working towards?

We have large and vibrant communities of both international and mature students, you can find out more about the support we provide to mature students here: http://www.llc.leeds.ac.uk/students/mature-students?utm_source=UoL&utm_medium=UG-page-link

Best wishes

Amanda
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Amanda,

Thanks for the reply. I'm in the United States.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest