The Student Room Group

I have given up on men in general

Scroll to see replies

Ok

Now what?
ahh you're not missing much, we're not that great really
Original post by crossedia
I have absolutely given up on men as they are just professional let-downs. I have been dumped this afternoon through a text while at a self-service checkout in Sainsbury's. I could see it coming as he knew I was fed up of him spending all of his time at mine and never cleaning up and then moaning when I didn't have enough food in the fridge for him. I asked him if he wanted to put himself on the tenancy and pay towards the bills and then he said I was trying to tie him down! The nerve of it; he should be so ****ing lucky. I got absolutely fed up of washing his ****-stained boxers and cleaning up his takeaway cartons and beer cans and the useless ****er then doesn't even have the decency to tell me that he thinks I'm harrassing him?

I sent him a text last night while he was with his friends telling him that if he didn't sort out his laundry, it would be thrown out the window and he didn't even text back.

I texted his mum telling her what a useless lump of **** her son was and then texted him and I told him to sort out his life because he was a useless lump of ****. I kept asking him as well how many jobs he'd applied for during the day as whenever he used came back from interviews and say it didn't go well he could tell I wasn't surprised as I don't know what company in their right mind would hire him.

Who does he think he is dumping me? If anything it should be the other way around. I honestly feel like sending him a bill for all the meals I've cooked and he's crapped out, and the cleaning I've done for him.

I'm sorry if I'm ranting but I am so annoyed.

Are you having fish for dinner? Eat out till your heart is content. Hmm.... Somehow I'm thinking there's more to the story than this...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 23
Aww cheer up, we're not all like that guy. Don't base your opinion on guys because of one idiot :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
wait didnt his mama teach him to crap in the morning right before he showers ??? so that he doesnt have poop stains on his boxers ??
I have absolutely given up on men as they are just professional let-downs. I have been dumped this afternoon through a text while at a self-service checkout in Sainsbury's. I could see it coming as he knew I was fed up of him spending all of his time at mine and never cleaning up and then moaning when I didn't have enough food in the fridge for him. I asked him if he wanted to put himself on the tenancy and pay towards the bills and then he said I was trying to tie him down! The nerve of it; he should be so ****ing lucky. I got absolutely fed up of washing his ****-stained boxers and cleaning up his takeaway cartons and beer cans and the useless ****er then doesn't even have the decency to tell me that he thinks I'm harrassing him?

I sent him a text last night while he was with his friends telling him that if he didn't sort out his laundry, it would be thrown out the window and he didn't even text back.

I texted his mum telling her what a useless lump of **** her son was and then texted him and I told him to sort out his life because he was a useless lump of ****. I kept asking him as well how many jobs he'd applied for during the day as whenever he used came back from interviews and say it didn't go well he could tell I wasn't surprised as I don't know what company in their right mind would hire him.

Who does he think he is dumping me? If anything it should be the other way around. I honestly feel like sending him a bill for all the meals I've cooked and he's crapped out, and the cleaning I've done for him.

How were you stupid enough to date him in the first place?

Serious, it's not that hard
Reply 26

Are you desperate? Why would you get/stay with a guy like that?
Reply 27

As Salander said, I will say it again,

Stop dating douchebags.
Reply 28
I have given up on women in general too. I guess we are in the same boat but different genders. Haha.
Reply 29
why is it when a girl has a bad experience with a guy, all men are therefore just as bad...how do they come to that conclusion?
Reply 30
Original post by WilliamsQI
This is exactly why I have avoided Americanisation, to make sure I only use real English.

Plus great reference their, lol:smile:

I'm guessing that isn't ironic.
Original post by Desperate Prayer
Your a real dickhead, you know?
You're* tut tut :sigh:

Original post by WilliamsQI
This is exactly why I have avoided Americanisation, to make sure I only use real English. Plus remember it does matter, in an exam you would be marked down for it. Just saying.:rolleyes:

Plus great reference their, lol:smile:

:proud:
(edited 10 years ago)
So because you have a bitter dispute with your boyfriend, all men are to blame.

Therefore by that logic if a black man steals something from me, all black people steal.

If a woman crashes into me in a car, all females are bad drivers.

Also lol at the "how dare he dump me", well you should have got to him first!
Reply 33
Girl logic:

'I give up on men'

*gets a new douchebag boyfriend a week later* :rolleyes:
Reply 34
Seems a bit arbitrary to choose his gender as the characteristic of his to give up on.
Original post by Hercule Poirot
Pity you didn't learn how to spell it properly :sigh:

No, the s-suffix is correct English (generalisation), although there are strong arguments that it ought to be the z-suffix, as used by Americans.

You judge all men based on one lousy boyfriend , is judging a book by it's cover. May i suggest once you have gotten over your previous boyfriend trying again with some other guys and see how that goes.

Hope this helps :aetsch:
Reply 37
You texted his mum?

Boo, you whore.
Original post by Voyager_2002
No, the s-suffix is correct English (generalisation), although there are strong arguments that it ought to be the z-suffix, as used by Americans.

Mhm. What's your point?
Reply 39

i feel for you. sometimes men can take davtage of girls believing its how they should treat us but in realoty its a two way journey.

you have put up with a lot it would seem and his attitude is terrible. be lucky as you might have had a lucky escape from this boy i think he needs help. he is self neglecting himself and maybe has little self esteem or motivation you did all you could you will find somebody who deserves your time and hard effort. im sure many men wuld like to have a woman like you as their woman/

boy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending