Bye!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 581
Enjoy the break :biggrin:

or try, at least :wink:
Reply 582
just wanted to let everyone know about the awful accommodation themed dream I had.

got to the University on the first and was told they had decided to try accommodation on arrival. I ended up in 'Crack House', true fact, which was a mere 6 hours from the Univ as I was repeatedly told on the bus journey there. When I got there it was just a proper dive, everyone was on drugs, funnily, and I shared my room with a rat the size of a rabbit. with rabbit ears for some reason. It was awful. someone hold me
Reply 583
devilbunny
just wanted to let everyone know about the awful accommodation themed dream I had.

got to the University on the first and was told they had decided to try accommodation on arrival. I ended up in 'Crack House', true fact, which was a mere 6 hours from the Univ as I was repeatedly told on the bus journey there. When I got there it was just a proper dive, everyone was on drugs, funnily, and I shared my room with a rat the size of a rabbit. with rabbit ears for some reason. It was awful. someone hold me

i've had similar, don't worry :p:

mymy, only ten weeks and two days to go!
Reply 584
I think I'd be irrationally disppointed if I didn't get my first choice
devilbunny
I think I'd be irrationally disppointed if I didn't get my first choice

Me too. I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that i'm going to be using Bristol's oldest flushing toilet for the next year.
Reply 586
where's that one then?

I'm clinging to the fact that because I'm on a gap year I'll be handed my first choice on a plate. I'm like that
devilbunny
where's that one then?

I'm clinging to the fact that because I'm on a gap year I'll be handed my first choice on a plate. I'm like that

Manor Hall. Yeah, i thought maybe they'd give unconditionals first choice but no. I thought that maybe having lived in London on my own for some of this year i'd have more of a chance, but no again. Argh! Why do we have to wait for A-level results!? I want to know NOW!
Reply 588
rosieposy87
Manor Hall. Yeah, i thought maybe they'd give unconditionals first choice but no. I thought that maybe having lived in London on my own for some of this year i'd have more of a chance, but no again. Argh! Why do we have to wait for A-level results!? I want to know NOW!

do we not find out until after the results? that's actual *******s. we should be told in advance, so that we can gloat and be smug.
devilbunny
do we not find out until after the results? that's actual *******s. we should be told in advance, so that we can gloat and be smug.

Indeed. We find out on 4th September. That is FAR too long away- i have a room to plan!
Reply 590
fo sho?

that's so crap, that's put me in such a mood. I'm actually unhinged as it is and I don't need this. bastards.
devilbunny
fo sho?

that's so crap, that's put me in such a mood. I'm actually unhinged as it is and I don't need this. bastards.

From the Bristol website:

"If you are guaranteed an offer of accommodation, it will be sent to you by Monday 4th September. The offer will be accompanied by your tenancy details and Terms and Conditions, which you should read carefully. The deadline for accepting your offer is Monday 11th September. If you do not accept by this date your room may be offered to someone else."

http://www.bris.ac.uk/accom/ugs/alloc.html

So annoying, isn't it!?
Reply 592
that's it, I'm not going!

serously, I probably won't go if I don't get Goldney </hissy fit>

what was your first choice?
Reply 593
I don't want to go if I don't get in Goldney either :\

I had a weird accom dream too, we were being bombed by someone, and the top floor was so low that I had to crawl along to get into the rooms, which I hated as I'm claustrophobic, so I ended up sleeping outside whilst bombs dropped around me :\

I'm assuming that's what it's like in the other halls.
devilbunny
that's it, I'm not going!

serously, I probably won't go if I don't get Goldney </hissy fit>

what was your first choice?

Goldney. Lmao. I think everyone's first choice was Goldney. Nooooo, it's so depressing!
Reply 595
if you get in and I don't, there will be much hell to pay.
I'll take either of my accomodation choices, I did choose the cheapest 2 catered anyways...I assume down at the bottom there isn't that much variation.

Us peasants gotta live someway.
you're worried about getting accepted for accommodation? i'm more concerned about about whether i'll be accepted by the uni! :smile:

(hiatt baker was my firm i think though)
Reply 598
I don't even know what my insurance is :\

Maybe the Hawthorns?
Reply 599
I've decided to neg everyone who gets into Goldney if I don't :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending