The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Picture/Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

the victory james
You ever have that feeling when you go for a haircut....think it looks alright....but then go home, look in the mirror and realise you look like Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music?

Just me?

Definatly. It happened today,.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 1181
heh, well I might try and get some sleep now. I'm all packed and heading to Bristol tomorrow for my fieldtrip.

Suppose I'll be seeing some of you on Sunday...

See you on the other side!
matchu
heh, well I might try and get some sleep now. I'm all packed and heading to Bristol tomorrow for my fieldtrip.

Suppose I'll be seeing some of you on Sunday...

See you on the other side!

Cya on Sunday... no doubt I'll see you without recognising who you are!
Reply 1183
I'm on the ferry! On my way to Brizzle. :eek2:
Reply 1184
bye matchu!
Its all getting so close... :eek3: Just had my last night out with my friends...

I should really start packing... but I just got series 1-3 of QI and I can't help but watch a bit!
Reply 1186
Biffy Clyro
Its all getting so close... :eek3: Just had my last night out with my friends...

I should really start packing... but I just got series 1-3 of QI and I can't help but watch a bit!

New series tonight, yay

Yah I basically have to pack everything I have tomorrow [can't be bothered to do it tonight really] and then it'll be Sunday and I'll be at Bristol :eek:
Reply 1187
im going for last drinks tonight with the few people who remain...
I'm going to Fabric tonight, so will be getting in at about 6.30 tomorrow morning.

Yay tired for the journey down on Saturday.
arse i have too much stuff! i've called my hall to especially arrange dropping off stuff tomorrow and then move in officially on sunday! lol madness. last night out tonight for me too, so few people are left...
Kinda wish I was going down tomorrow now, but I have my 'official' birthday tomorrow so it's all good.
Reply 1191
official?
Well it's actually next Friday, so as I will be all away from home n freshered up, we're pretending it's tomorrow.
Like the Queen.

But different.
With the same national adoration ofc.
Reply 1195
I am in Brizzle!

Just in a hotel like, but better than you lot. :p:
Reply 1196
your in a hotel and on TSR? go get drunk!
Reply 1197
can't. It'll cost way too much. This hour of wireless is 15 quid! :eek2:
Reply 1198
devil bunny y u up so early

what halls are u going to stay in
Reply 1199
I'm going to be staying in Bristol. Getting over from NI meant being here early or being here on Monday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending