The Student Room Group

female body shape, what do you hate about yours

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by raf123321
im 5'7 and 9.7 stone.

I'm the same height and weigh 10.5 stone D: I'm working on it...
Im too wide, so despite being slim from the side I feel like dainty clothes look ridiculous because face on I feel so wide. Also my legs will never be anything but short and chunky.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hate my skin, my hair, my hips, my feet and my breasts (if you can call them that, they're almost non-existent) :frown: Every time I see a girl with bigger boobs than me (which is EVERY girl I see) I just feel so disgusting and inadequate. It sucks. I'm 20 and have the body of a 12 year old! I also find it difficult to buy things like rings and bracelets because my wrists and fingers are so thin.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 23
i hate my thighs, thats why dont feel most comfortable wearing denim shorts, and also my stomach, but that is my fault as i dont do any ab exercise eh.
My thighs, I'm a typical pear shape so whilst I have a big bum (which I like), I also have chunky thighs which means shorts don't look great on me. Also, my stomach gets bloated really easily and I hate it.

Currently, I'm trying to drop a few pounds and get back to my pre uni (alcohol has a lot to answer for) weight; only got a few pounds to go. Then I'm going to work on work on looking more defined.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
No boobs, fat thighs, big bum - hate the fact I inherited all the crap bits.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't like my eyes-they are a rather wishy washy blue/green/grey hybrid. I would love some deep brown eyes.Such warmth to them!
I don't like my nose,it has a little bump in it and is slightly too large for my face which looks horrible in profile.
I have short legs.
My boobs are pretty small.
I have a full bottom lip but my top lip is slightly smaller and I think it looks strange.
I have natural hollows under my eyes that although concealer helps somewhat.
My hair is pretty thick but can look frizzy and unkempt if I don't put a fair bit of effort in to control it which I can't always be bothered to do,or it goes the other way and hangs limp and heavy and looks flat even though its thick..aargh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending