The Student Room Group

Nuffield Research Placement 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sadiya1713
I've got an email saying that my application has been successful also and that I've got an interview. I'm quite nervous about the interview; do any of you guys know what sort of questions will be asked?

Ive got one too :biggrin: i was about to ask the same question :s-smilie: and is yours at Coventry Uni??
Reply 41
Me too! (At Coventry uni) they said it is going to be quite informal so I'm wondering if this is a selective interview to shortlist people or just to find out what kind of placement they should put us in?
Reply 42
I also got an interview at Coventry Uni. Mine is on Tuesday 8th April, how about yours. Plus what was your subject choice
Original post by Minimay97
Me too! (At Coventry uni) they said it is going to be quite informal so I'm wondering if this is a selective interview to shortlist people or just to find out what kind of placement they should put us in?

I don't know unfortunately :frown: , but hopefully its just to see what we're interested in :biggrin:
Original post by rdmchill
I also got an interview at Coventry Uni. Mine is on Tuesday 8th April, how about yours. Plus what was your subject choice

Mine is on the 7th April , and my subject was Biochem :biggrin: what was yours?
Reply 45
Original post by rdmchill
I also got an interview at Coventry Uni. Mine is on Tuesday 8th April, how about yours. Plus what was your subjec choice

Mine is on Wednesday 9th April and I applied to do something related to Biomedical sciences. What subject area are you interested in?
Reply 46
Hey! I have a interview at Cov uni tomorrow (31st March) and I have no idea what to expect. I chose mathematics as my area of interest - anyone else?
Reply 47
Is anyone here from the west Midlands just I haven't received an email assuming I have been unsuccesul
Reply 48
Original post by ah4ls
Is anyone here from the west Midlands just I haven't received an email assuming I have been unsuccesul

Hiya, yeah I'm from wolverhampton in West Midlands.
Reply 49
I've been accepted! Anyone else Merseyside/Cheshire?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by islajabeen
Ive got one too :biggrin: i was about to ask the same question :s-smilie: and is yours at Coventry Uni??

Yup! It's at Coventry Uni and it's on the 7th April. I applied to do something in biochemistry/biomedical science.
(edited 10 years ago)
How long after the deadline do you get the emails? The deadline for the London area is today, so I just want to know when people in other regions got their emails.

Also, I had no idea there was an interview...
Original post by Chlorophile
How long after the deadline do you get the emails? The deadline for the London area is today, so I just want to know when people in other regions got their emails.

Also, I had no idea there was an interview...

Hi, I'm in the West Midlands - our deadline was March 14th, and I just received an email today inviting me to an interview on April 9th! After reading about other people's experiences, it seems like they usually get back to you within a month, but it can be longer dependant upon region. :smile: Good luck!
Reply 53
Original post by Ros09
I've been accepted! Anyone else Merseyside/Cheshire?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup! I'm quite glad we don't have to go for interviews!
Reply 54
I put down that I want to do Chemistry, however now I feel like Engineering is the route I want. Do you think they would mind if I asked to change
Reply 55
Original post by Marcum
Yup! I'm quite glad we don't have to go for interviews!

Yeah same!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Anybody had the interview yet.
Original post by z0mbific4tion
Hi, I'm in the West Midlands - our deadline was March 14th, and I just received an email today inviting me to an interview on April 9th! After reading about other people's experiences, it seems like they usually get back to you within a month, but it can be longer dependant upon region. :smile: Good luck!

Okay, thank you!
Original post by Sadiya1713
Yup! It's at Coventry Uni and it's on the 7th April. I applied to do something in biochemistry/biomedical science.
Is yours today too?
hahaha I may see you there then :biggrin: What time is your interview?
Reply 59
Anybody have to attend the meeting at LJMU on the 7th of May?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending