biology B 219/300
geography B 155/200

i need biology and one other science (which would be maths) and need aab-abb

at the moment, my predicted grades would probably be:
english A*
maths D/C
biology A
geography B/A

i need to raise my predicted grade in maths from a D to C - im retaking two modules, i know i can do it because im going to start revising now and do half an hour/25 minutes a day for the retakes. and for biology im retaking unit 1 so its a guaranteed A. what should i do? i need to raise my predicted maths grade, so my predicted grades are A*BC/A*AC otherwise i cant do biology/zoology at uni. i also am thinking about doing geography too, which is easy and requires 0% work (i passed with 2 days revision) so i can get a predicted grade set of A*BCA/*AACA

what do you recommend i do about maths? and how many grades can i raise for my predicted grades? will they let me raise more than one? i know i can do it, and i can prove it with my dedication and revision, but im still so scared they wont raise them
Reply 1
The only way you can raise your predicted grades is by going and speaking to your teachers. If you tell them everything you've told us on here, and show them just how much you want to do that course, then they'd have to be heartless to tell you no! As for whether you do maths, only you can answer that question. If you're willing to work hard and get the grades, then why not? :h: . Keep your chin up, stay positive! :yep:
Reply 2
Original post by Nirgilis
The only way you can raise your predicted grades is by going and speaking to your teachers. If you tell them everything you've told us on here, and show them just how much you want to do that course, then they'd have to be heartless to tell you no! As for whether you do maths, only you can answer that question. If you're willing to work hard and get the grades, then why not? :h: . Keep your chin up, stay positive! :yep:

do you think my predicted grade for maths could be raised? :/
Reply 3
Original post by svasstheo
do you think my predicted grade for maths could be raised? :/

I'm not your teachers, so I will not comment. It's down to them, and nobody else :h:

Quick Reply

Latest