The Student Room Group

U of T conditional offer help!

I'm an Alevel student and I received the conditional offer from University of Toronto recently. I’m confused with the requirements about the final grade of my alevel exam. I got a*a*a for my predicted grade. So what is my grade’s lower bound? Could some one help me out please. Thanks a lot!!!
Reply 1
Original post by KK-CN
I'm an Alevel student and I received the conditional offer from University of Toronto recently. I’m confused with the requirements about the final grade of my alevel exam. I got a*a*a for my predicted grade. So what is my grade’s lower bound? Could some one help me out please. Thanks a lot!!!
I emailed them. They said you need to maintain your current predicted grades but if you look on Reddit, even if you drop 1-2 grades they don't mind apparently as long as you inform them. Also if you don't mind me asking what subject was the offer for? I've got A* A * A predicted in maths, cs, physics. I've only got an offer from UTM cs. Waiting on UTSC and utsg
Reply 2
Math Physics and Furthermath in order. The offer is from UTSG,mathematical and physical science.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending