The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Changing courses at QMUL

Hi everyone,
first of all congrats to everyone who got the grades they wanted today!

Anyway, my A2 results fell short for my first choice so I've been accepted onto my insurance course at QMUL. However, I'm having second thoughts about my selected course which is Medical Materials Science. If any of you are currently studying this course or will be starting it, please let me know how it is or why you've chosen it etc. The reason why I chose this course is mainly because it involves design and the study of materials with application in the human body etc. Now I'm wondering whether I should change to Chemistry (also at QMUL and same entry reqs).

Any advice would be great.
bump
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
bump pls someone give me some advice.
Reply 3
Original post by ScienceFreak94
Hi everyone,
first of all congrats to everyone who got the grades they wanted today!

Anyway, my A2 results fell short for my first choice so I've been accepted onto my insurance course at QMUL. However, I'm having second thoughts about my selected course which is Medical Materials Science. If any of you are currently studying this course or will be starting it, please let me know how it is or why you've chosen it etc. The reason why I chose this course is mainly because it involves design and the study of materials with application in the human body etc. Now I'm wondering whether I should change to Chemistry (also at QMUL and same entry reqs).

Any advice would be great.

You can ask now about a change........or even change once you get there provided there is a space, they're willing to accept you and fill out a form, people change even weeks in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending