The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary Uni - Politics and IR study abroad

I have been considering a year abroad for Politics and IR in Queen Mary.

I was wondering if I could potentially apply to the one without a year abroad then switch if I wanted to once I enrolled? Or if they're 2 different courses I have to apply to separately.
Original post by SaraBlanco
I have been considering a year abroad for Politics and IR in Queen Mary.

I was wondering if I could potentially apply to the one without a year abroad then switch if I wanted to once I enrolled? Or if they're 2 different courses I have to apply to separately.

Hi there,

I am assuming you are talking about Change of programmes (COP) to which I think you might need to read the Change of Document form that is available to all students on QMPlus and contact the relevant school. I would recommend contacting the following emails if you have queries either at undergraduate level or even postgraduate and ask them about the Change of programmes by explaining your exact situation:

Undergraduate SPIR (School of Politics and International Relations) emails:
-Admissions: [email protected]
-School: [email protected]

Postgraduate contact emails (e.g. Masters):
- Admissions: [email protected]
- School: [email protected]

Hope this helps you and don't hesitate to contact me if you have anything else I can help you with! :smile:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Hi there,
If you don’t mind me asking, were you able to change the course afterwards?
I am kind of stuck in the same situation. I applied for Politics and IR without the year abroad, but now I am considering to do the year abroad. Was QMUL cooperative on you changing it or no?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending