The Student Room Group

Should I get a remark and if so in 1 or 2 papers?

I was predicted to get ABB found out I got B Psychology B English language C history so I was rejected from both my firm Uni of Birmingham and Loughborough atm I have a place through clearing at Sheffield Hallam.

I've already sent off a priority remark for history as I was 1 mark off a B grade and I've now decided to send off a priority remark for Psychology too, I was 4 marks off an A grade. But I'm unsure of whether to send both my unit 3 and 4 papers off for remarks ( I got a low B in unit 3 and a mid B in unit 4). Unit 4 is out of 90 marks and is a higher % of my total grade and unit 3 is out of 60 and a lower %?

Could somebody please help advise me with what you think I should do?

Thanks
Reply 1
Well you've already sent for the remark so I guess wait. Also since you were only a few UMS away have you tried phoning your universities yet to explain?
Reply 2
Original post by Fat-Love
Well you've already sent for the remark so I guess wait. Also since you were only a few UMS away have you tried phoning your universities yet to explain?

I haven't yet for my psychology paper(s) I'm going to do that ASAP so Monday I guess, but I not sure whether to send both off or just one? Nope I stupidly only decided yesterday it would be worth getting a remark in psychology and trying to get the A grade so I'm going to ring Birmingham uni first thing Monday and explain and see whether they'd be willing to offer me a place with ABB :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest