The Student Room Group

Study Help Member of the Month - August 2013

After a quiet July, Study Help has seen an incredible rise of activity - unsurprising given that the past month has seen the publication of results for IB, GCSE and A-Level public exams. Congratulations to all of those who've received their results recently!

What's always especially pleasing to see is how so many of our members, who may not themselves be receiving results, dedicate time and effort to assist those who have questions around each results day and August's Study Help Member of the Month is a superb example of this... congratulations and many thanks to Nirgilis!

If any members would like to nominate someone for this award in future months, you can do so using the form here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc.php?s=&fid=26&copies=1&do=form

Nirgilis
x

I'll ask the community team to arrange for a one-month subscription for you. Please could you confirm here that your registered email address is correct, or send a PM to me with your email address and I'll also arrange the Amazon voucher that all winners now receive. :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Illusionary
xx

Why thank you very much :biggrin: . T'was not a problem at all, really! :h:

Just for the formality, my registered email is correct, thanks :ninja:
Reply 2
Original post by Nirgilis

That doesn't mean that you shouldn't be recognised for it, though! Thanks once again and I'll ask the community team to arrange your prize.
Reply 3
Congrats :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Nirgilis

Congratulations, well deserved :biggrin:
Reply 5
September's winner has just been announced, over here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2479902 :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending