The Student Room Group

Doing sexual stuff on the first date and now feeling bad about it..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think if he likes you and his intent is honourable there is no problem. It is quite complementary and exciting when a girl takes the sexual lead like this. You can always slow the pace a bit now although probably easier said than done.

By the way, what about the pre first date sexting? that's not exactly demure either..
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by Zarek
I think if he likes you and his intent is honourable there is no problem. It is quite complementary and exciting when a girl takes the sexual lead like this. You can always slow the pace a bit now although probably easier said than done.

By the way, what about the pre first date sexting? that's not exactly demure either..

yeah that's what i'm hoping to do, keep things from going too fast. well, it came up in conversation, it's all part of getting to know each other and btw we'd been texting for a while before we met up, we were bound to talk about it at some point
Go church say sorry all will be good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by hannahwhiteheadx
Go church say sorry all will be good

Posted from TSR Mobile

say what now?
Being confident in your sexuality DOES NOT make you a slut, if you enjoyed it, he enjoyed it and both were of sound mind and not coerced in any way this does not make either of you in the wrong. If it works out great, if it doesn't then it doesn't but if the reason for it not working is you having given him a blow job he's a fool.

Try not to feel bad about being as you are or expressing yourself giving out a blow job does not make you 'unclassy, unproper' or any other negative attribute. It makes you aware of what you want and able to go get it.

I'm not saying dish out blow jobs to every boy you like, simply that you made a choice to do that weather it was in or out of character, you made the choice for a reason. xo
Original post by Anonymous
say what now?
<br />
<br />

God forgives you
So then you'll have to be happy!
You shouldn't feel bad about it.
Reply 27
Ok so i'd been texting this guy for a while, it's been a mix of getting to know each other and a bit of sexting too :colondollar: Recently we met up for the first time, we went for a walk in the woods and it was all nice and lovely, then we went back to my car and when we started kissing, i noticed he had a hard on and before i knew it, i'd pulled his jeans down and was giving him a blowjob. Now normally i'm usually very composed and in control but it all just got away from me that day.

He still says he likes me but i feel like he wouldn't want to commit to a girl who does stuff like that on a date and i don't know how to go back to being classy and 'relationship material' after being such a slut! But I really like this guy and i just got carried away :redface:

You're quite easy, aren't you.
Just tell him the truth an hopefully you can move on.
I find this an interesting discussion.

For myself, in the past, I found the opposite in that if the girl didnt want sex with me on 1st date i thought she was rejecting me so ive not persued girls in the past cos of that thinking she didnt like me.

I know better now from slowly groping around in the dark gaining more information one rejection at a time to gather pretty much what others have said above that girls think its 'improper' if they do anything on 1st date.

I had been thrown for a loop this summer in that generally i find uni girls more open to sex right away cos that is the general culture of uni life and its implicit and uni girls are more open minded in general and not so hung up on stupid old cultural stereotypes- forward thinking shall we say?

on the other hand when uni girls go home, i had a cpl of dates with 'local girls' and they seem much more about this 'i must wait' thing. was frustrating at first but i see its just 'their way' now. So now i try to make sure im properly into the girl/get on with them such that id want to 'wait it out'. Its not really a waiting game if i like them cos i enjoy hanging with them anyway and sex would be a bonus.
Reply 30
Too be honest op sounds like you've blown it. :colone:

As a lot of people have said you need to make sure from now on that this guy isn't just meeting with you expecting sexual favours.
Original post by Jon123321
You're quite easy, aren't you.

hahhahahahh best comment on this post
You should escalate and go dogging next time <3 xx

He still says he likes me but i feel like he wouldn't want to commit to a girl who does stuff like that on a date and i don't know how to go back to being classy and 'relationship material' after being such a slut! But I really like this guy and i just got carried away :redface:

You didn't go and ask him if he still liked you after you sucked his dick? That is seriously lame.

It makes you look insecure, which you are, and guys do not like that.
I knew a friend online for 3 years. I slept with him the night I met him on person, having given up on hoping anyone would love me so it didn't matter if I just had sex and didn't think about just once in my life. He lives on the ither side of the country so I stayed over and things happenes. I didn't expect it, but this boy is still my boyfriend 16 months down the line and he said he was so glad I made the move because he was too shy to ever ask me to be his girlfriend.
Reply 35
Original post by Classical Liberal
You didn't go and ask him if he still liked you after you sucked his dick? That is seriously lame.

It makes you look insecure, which you are, and guys do not like that.

obviously i didn't ask right out, we were just talking again and he was saying how much he liked being with me, which could either mean he liked having his dick sucked or he liked spending time with me, tbh i dunno which.

er how have u come to the conclusion that i'm insecure exactly?
Reply 36
Original post by Reisse
Too be honest op sounds like you've blown it. :colone:

As a lot of people have said you need to make sure from now on that this guy isn't just meeting with you expecting sexual favours.

haha i see what u did there :tongue: yeah thanks

er how have u come to the conclusion that i'm insecure exactly?

Because you are asking whether a guy will date you because you gave him a blowjob.
Reply 38
Was he bigger than me?
Ok so i'd been texting this guy for a while, it's been a mix of getting to know each other and a bit of sexting too :colondollar: Recently we met up for the first time, we went for a walk in the woods and it was all nice and lovely, then we went back to my car and when we started kissing, i noticed he had a hard on and before i knew it, i'd pulled his jeans down and was giving him a blowjob. Now normally i'm usually very composed and in control but it all just got away from me that day.

Oh please.

It takes two to tango.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending