The Student Room Group

Doing sexual stuff on the first date and now feeling bad about it..

Ok so i'd been texting this guy for a while, it's been a mix of getting to know each other and a bit of sexting too :colondollar: Recently we met up for the first time, we went for a walk in the woods and it was all nice and lovely, then we went back to my car and when we started kissing, i noticed he had a hard on and before i knew it, i'd pulled his jeans down and was giving him a blowjob. Now normally i'm usually very composed and in control but it all just got away from me that day.

He still says he likes me but i feel like he wouldn't want to commit to a girl who does stuff like that on a date and i don't know how to go back to being classy and 'relationship material' after being such a slut! But I really like this guy and i just got carried away :redface:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I doubt he minds :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so i'd been texting this guy for a while, it's been a mix of getting to know each other and a bit of sexting too :colondollar: Recently we met up for the first time, we went for a walk in the woods and it was all nice and lovely, then we went back to my car and when we started kissing, i noticed he had a hard on and before i knew it, i'd pulled his jeans down and was giving him a blowjob. Now normally i'm usually very composed and in control but it all just got away from me that day.

He still says he likes me but i feel like he wouldn't want to commit to a girl who does stuff like that on a date and i don't know how to go back to being classy and 'relationship material' after being such a slut! But I really like this guy and i just got carried away :redface:

Just explain you got carried away and try not to do it again. And really if he was happy to except a blow job off you and then puts you in the category of "not relationship material" then is he really as nice as you think? Being a slut works 2 ways he didn't have to accept the blow job.

I'd love to know why people negged me, at least discuss why you think I'm wrong.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by victoriajackson
Just explain you got carried away and try not to do it again. And really if he was happy to except a blow job off you and then puts you in the category of "not relationship material" then is he really as nice as you think? Being a slut works 2 ways he didn't have to accept the blow job.

This.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Why feel bad? You did what you wanted.
Reply 5
I wouldn't worry about it. you had been getting to know each other for a while etc and you obviously had feelings for each sexually, it's not like you randomly met someone that night and did it, without even knowing their name. As above poster said I seriously doubt he minds hahaaa. maybe text him and say you don't usually do that kinda thing straight off and that, if you're worried. I'm sure he'd understand! Just don't make it am expectation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
I have the most awkward boner right now..
Reply 7
Guys like a girl like that usually. Obviously they want a girl who they can have a relationship with, but if the girl is up for sex or whatever, guys usually don't mind.
Reply 8
Original post by Chihiro95
Why feel bad? You did what you wanted.

yeah i know i did what i wanted at the time but i can't help but think it might have cost me what i want in the long run :frown:
Reply 9
I wouldn't worry about it, if he says he still likes you then he probably does :smile: just make sure you don't meet up and just have sex, if that makes sense? Do relationship type things like going for dinner, to the movies, walks...whatever! That way it won't just be a f*** buddy thing.
Reply 10
yeah i know i did what i wanted at the time but i can't help but think it might have cost me what i want in the long run :frown:

Worrying about it isn't going to solve anything. I personally don't see a problem with it but if he lets this ruin anything more serious then he clearly doesn't like you enough, in which case you've dodged a bullet.
Reply 11
Original post by victoriajackson

Original post by Paralove
I wouldn't worry about it. you had been getting to know each other for a while etc and you obviously had feelings for each sexually, it's not like you randomly met someone that night and did it, without even knowing their name. As above poster said I seriously doubt he minds hahaaa. maybe text him and say you don't usually do that kinda thing straight off and that, if you're worried. I'm sure he'd understand! Just don't make it am expectation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i don't think any guy would reject a blowjob anyway tbh :tongue: but i just hope he doesn't expect it to be a regular occurence on dates cos i'd usually only do all that in a relationship.

I already text him saying i'm usually not like that and that i just got carried away and he said that obviously i turned him on and he liked that i relieved him. Maybe i'm just freaking out over nothing :frown:
Reply 12
Original post by chelseafan
I have the most awkward boner right now..

haha how would that give u a boner?!
Reply 13
Yeah i don't think any guy would reject a blowjob anyway tbh :tongue: but i just hope he doesn't expect it to be a regular occurence on dates cos i'd usually only do all that in a relationship.

I already text him saying i'm usually not like that and that i just got carried away and he said that obviously i turned him on and he liked that i relieved him. Maybe i'm just freaking out over nothing :frown:

As long as it is totally clear to him that he shouldn't expect that on future dates, it's fine. Yes, you're freaking out over nothing :smile: it's no big deal. If you're a slut just for giving your date a blowjob, I don't even want to think about what I am :tongue:
Reply 14
he says he doesnt mind so stop being all 1950s about it
I don't really see a need for you to worry- if he's going to turn you down just for that, you're probably better off elsewhere and if he doesn't, well, he doesn't:smile:
Reply 16
what's that they say about first impressions...

Some would if they wanted a relationship to work and they thought doing anything sexual at the time being may hinder it. He could have said I'd love for this to happen but I think it would be better if we waited a while to get to know each other. Contrary to popular belief men do have self control and aren't always just trying to get laid. He won't if you don't do it again for a while.

Maybe you're freaking out over nothing are some guys aren't judgmental idiots that think any girl that enjoys sex must be a slut. Just see how it goes, if he's still texting you and stuff you've obviously not put him off :smile:
He's been as "slutty" as you, so he doesn't have any right to judge you.
Everybody is different some people will have sex on the first date others will wait a lot longer some people don't have sex before marriage some people do have sex outside of realtionships everybody is different. Its doesn't make you a bad person nor mean that he should like you less. Just tell him how you feel. I cant see how he could take the moral high ground and say that your not relationship material when he let you do it in the first place

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending