The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

most of the time, but sometimes I just don't bother
Yeah always, I prefer not wearing my hood anyway unless I'm cold/it's raining outside.
(edited 10 years ago)
I'd only ever actually have my hood up if it was raining (and obviously in a shop, it never is). Or perhaps if it was extremely cold. It just looks weird otherwise.
Reply 4
depends , if i wanna be anon, i keep hoodie on

especially when entering a gay dwarf sex shop
It depends whether I am hot of cold to be honest, and how comfortable my hoodie is :h:
Once a security guard asked me to take my hood down when I walked into Tesco, which I did but I disagreed with the principle. I see many people who wear headwear in these shops, whether it is for religion or an older women, all ages can shoplift, but easier just to follow the rules I guess :redface:
Yeah as I think it's a bit rude not to. I know that some shops have signs up saying you have to remove them anyway.
Reply 7
Yeah but only because I have it up because of the cold, and it generally isn't that cold in shops.
Reply 8
I'd only have my hood up if it were raining. I don't see why you'd ever need to have your hood up in a shop.
Reply 9
yes since shops are usually warm and dry
Reply 10
I never wear it up, except for kips.
Reply 11
what about "sometimes"? YOU MISSED IT OUT.
99% of the time. I left it up once and boy I felt like I was teetering on the wrong side of the law. The cashier kept on looking at me though. I went there the next day with my hood down and he still stared at me while I was walking around.
I don't actually wear a hoodie ever

Maybe I have no "swag"
I only ever use a hood when it's raining. If it isn't raining inside the shop, the hood will come down. If it is raining inside the shop (at a market, for example) I'd leave it up.
Yes always. (although I only put my hood up when it's raining)

I was always taught that it's rude to wear hats/hoods indoors and I agree.
Yes, it's rude to wear hoods indoors plus the only reason I'd be wearing the hood would be to cover from the rain or if I was cold.
Reply 17
I never wear hoods up unless its raining (either heavily or lightly if I've made an effort doing my hair and don't want it to get frizzy) and I've been caught with out an umbrella, but yes I'll put it down if entering a shop as obviously it isn't going to be raining in the shop.
Original post by rickfloss
depends , if i wanna be anon, i keep hoodie on

especially when entering a gay dwarf sex shop

haha thought I was the only one x
It really depends on the race I happen to be that day.

Latest