The Student Room Group

Parking ACM Guildford

A long shot, but does anyone know how to park near the ACM cheaply? At the moment I spend £8 a day, and sometimes get hit with a fine if I am late. How do I get a parking season ticket, and is there such a thing anyway?
Where are you currently parking? Bedford Road car park? Look into Farnham road car park. It's a bit cheaper, I think, with season tickets available also (but be warned, they will be really expensive and maybe hard to get too)
Original post by alibongo
A long shot, but does anyone know how to park near the ACM cheaply? At the moment I spend £8 a day, and sometimes get hit with a fine if I am late. How do I get a parking season ticket, and is there such a thing anyway?

If you aren't opposed to a 5-10 minute walk you could always try parking up on the mount? Or what about the Spectrum Park and Ride? You only pay for a return bus ticket which is a lot less than £8 :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Thanks for the help, both. I'll investigate these ideas.
That's a good point actually by ColouredTights. If you come from the other direction though, a different Park and Ride, such as the Artington P&R may be better, although I'm sure you can work out which one's best for you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending